Adidas NMD thread

I just kept going for my size thats why. But i even tried a 10.5 and 9.5 and it would say not available. Thanks though

10.5 solar red? I just carted a 10.5. I'm on mobile but does look like some sizes aren't available! I can't really tell which sizes are available via mobile without trying to add to cart.

Last edited:
@motoyuki did u msg him & did he respond back? He replied back saying will do once i said can i cancel my order and did not know these were UA But other than that if you used PP and it was through ebay you should be fine.

Yea I messaged him twice. No response so far. I'm surprised because I did it around the same time as you.

hi guys, new to this forum but just wanting to ask for some advice/tips...

I got myself a pair of triple black nmds the other day and ive gone to try them on, the hole as such which you put your foot in is a little tight and the fit is a little snug to be honest..just wondering if there is any way to stretch them? obviously without messing the sneaker up.

Thank you in advance

I placed my order for the TB NMD on ADC on 2/25 and they still haven't shipped. I received a confirmation e-mail the day I placed the order and my order page on ADC still says "Order Confirmed, waiting to be packed."

Has anyone experienced this much lag between order confirmation and shipment before?

My cousin ordered 80 pairs
ohwell.gif

yeah right!!

Proof of Purchase

It happened bruh. BG actually called him to make sure he was legit. Hilarious. If they actually ship, I'll post a pic on here

I placed my order for the TB NMD on ADC on 2/25 and they still haven't shipped. I received a confirmation e-mail the day I placed the order and my order page on ADC still says "Order Confirmed, waiting to be packed."

Has anyone experienced this much lag between order confirmation and shipment before?
I am waiting for a shipping on my TB NMD too...ordered on 2/26 when they restocked. Nothing yet and no response from ADC customer service. It took them about a week to ship my NMD PK Gum pack so it's not that unusual but frustrating nonetheless. 

I am waiting for a shipping on my TB NMD too...ordered on 2/26 when they restocked. Nothing yet and no response from ADC customer service. It took them about a week to ship my NMD PK Gum pack so it's not that unusual but frustrating nonetheless. 
isn't shipping like 2-4 days free?? on ADC

isn't shipping like 2-4 days free?? on ADC

Yes, I always selected expedited shipping since it's free but they never follow through. The last couple shoes I cop were sent ground so from their warehouse to me took about 2 weeks with the one week shipping delay.

Does anyone know how the WM NMD R2 fit? I've seen some say TTS and others say half size down
I went a half size down (8.5), due to the fact that it's a prime knit. The material look kind of thin from the eye, but we'll have to see. I'll post a reply once I get them. I'm a size 9.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom