Adidas NMD thread

Still cant pull the trigger on the ronins. Something about the pattern on the mid-foot kills them for me. Im waiting on that gray colorway to drop.

anyone have this problem with the CSs? i know wrong socks to wear, but tried a bunch of different ones and the CS keeps folding on itself and getting ruffled. really annoying. is that just the way they will sit on my feet or defect?
This happened to me as well and I still went .5 down. The UA's seem to fit much better than these. Getting rid of these and keeping my UA's.

white red bottoms every where... Journeys at the mall had em just chilling

tried on a pair just to see if the block irritated me on the R2 as much as it does on the CS2 and fortunately it doesn't....

Did you go 1/2 down from tts?
CS1 is just like that for some.
Tank owns most of them. He knows.
i went TTS. thought that was the way to go as my feet are wide. should i go .5 down?
I go .5 down with all CS except the WM due to the extra padding & insole in those. Foot width shouldn't be much of an issue with these since they're so forgiving on the sides. That being said, my pairs all have a little bit of that creasing still going on, which I actually like, makes the silo a little more interesting. As you can see, some have it more than others.

Adding an insole to the pair you have might change it.

At first glance this looks pretty dope.  Something is going on with that stitching (it looks like it goes towards the inside of both shoes and maybe wraps around to the back).  The one thing this past R2 drop taught all of us is to take an extra moment and look at what is happening on the inside side of these R2s, because the photos seem to completely hide the weirder parts of these shoes.

Who is W & H by the way?  

At first glance this looks pretty dope.  Something is going on with that stitching (it looks like it goes towards the inside of both shoes and maybe wraps around to the back).  The one thing this past R2 drop taught all of us is to take an extra moment and look at what is happening on the inside side of these R2s, because the photos seem to completely hide the weirder parts of these shoes.
Who is W & H by the way?  

Since dude is overseas in Deutschland, might be done for evening: W&H is Wings and Horns. There are two nmds from them coming up.

Edit: just as abeld was posting.

Last edited:
Ugh I hate how companies label some shoes as "final sale, no returns." Now I'm stuck with White Gum CS1's that are too big for me. 

Finally received my NMD R1 OG and trico this morning.

OG looks so clean! And i am truly in love with PK material. It is easy to snug in, and feel so comfortable.
The boost is so stiff tho. Not as comfortable as UB.
I wish adidas make NMD shape with ultra boost's boost.

Just sell trico for 300ish lol. They didnt got released Here in my country, so it justifies the price.

Gonna cop another OG to stock!

Back
Top Bottom