Adidas NMD thread

Ronin cs2 just came in. These have to be the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I have ever tried on. The block just digs in my foot way too much. Disappointed

Are these legit? Everything was in stock from $140 - $200 and now the sizes 10+ are all really expensive. All sizes 9.5 and smaller are in stock and sold by "LiquidPaper" for $140. Good buyer reviews on Amazon, and they sell lots of adidas/converse/timbs, but I think it's too good to be true?

Amazon product ASIN B01HHFU9TC

Finally received my NMD R1 OG and trico this morning.

OG looks so clean! And i am truly in love with PK material. It is easy to snug in, and feel so comfortable.
The boost is so stiff tho. Not as comfortable as UB.
I wish adidas make NMD shape with ultra boost's boost.

Just sell trico for 300ish lol. They didnt got released Here in my country, so it justifies the price.

Gonna cop another OG to stock!
I wore my OG PKs today for the first time in a while and man that PK upper is soo comfortable.. if I could put that on an UB like you said, it would be game over! 

Maybe Adidas knows that and doesnt want to kill the UB just yet! lol 

Are these legit? Everything was in stock from $140 - $200 and now the sizes 10+ are all really expensive. All sizes 9.5 and smaller are in stock and sold by "LiquidPaper" for $140. Good buyer reviews on Amazon, and they sell lots of adidas/converse/timbs, but I think it's too good to be true?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HHFU9TC/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Most mesh nmds don't have any resale value, so I don't see why you're concerned about th price. Looks like they were priced at 180+ and didn't sell, now the seller needs to liquidate stock and get the money back (probably on credit and wants to avoid interest). Those were $120 and weren't that hard to get. Fakes do exist so just message the seller to confirm, and if they lie you can file a legit chargeback

That's it, I'm calling it. Can't do the R2 or CS2. Don't like the look or feel. PK R1/CS1 or bust at this point.

I wore my OG PKs today for the first time in a while and man that PK upper is soo comfortable.. if I could put that on an UB like you said, it would be game over! 

Maybe Adidas knows that and doesnt want to kill the UB just yet! lol 

Yeah that would be game over lol.
Ub uncaged is the nearest comfort at this point, but for me the shape is lacking

Trying to cop gf some nmd r1 mesh.

if she wears a size 8 Vans and size 8 converse,

Could I get a size 7.5 or 8 womens?

Trying to cop gf some nmd r1 mesh.

if she wears a size 8 Vans and size 8 converse,

Could I get a size 7.5 or 8 womens?

if u can find, get the EU size. more accurate imo. US/UK sizing seems to be inconsistent from adidas and online retailers too

Last edited:
if u can find, get the EU size. more accurate imo. US/UK sizing seems to be inconsistent from adidas and online retailers too
i always go with uk size by any brand... the only inconsistent one is US lol

if u want to make it super sure just look at mm/cm lol

Last edited:
Have folks been getting CS2 Ronins from ADC drop yet? I have yet to even get a shipping email... been almost a week now.

Just curious if I am looking at a refund.

Got an 11.5 and 12 Ronin in to check sizing for myself. Willing to OOP someone for the other size that I don't need. Will keep you all updated!

Back
Top Bottom