Adidas NMD thread

White/turbo red 93/17 trade for OG nmd a fair trade? Both DS. Both size 9.5. Should anyone add cash? Thx for your help

Fair trade to me. But I'm a fair person. Shoe for a shoe.
so you're saying yeezys for some GR ultra boosts is a fair trade? 
eek.gif

Not in that case. But those two shoes are just some hyped models. I personally don't value either one of those more than the other.
fair enough. at the end of the day, they are just shoes. if both parties are happy, who tf cares

Just got these footlocker euro exclusive r2 in.
They looked Olive under that lighting.

And did you go TTS with those R2's? I asked because spec changed from 1 seemless piece to addition of the tongue and padded collar.

Is borderlinx generally the best/cheapest UK forwarder? What do they typically charge?
I wouldn't say they're the cheapest or the most reliable. The prize for the cheapest goes to viabox. I've not had any issues with them, either. Hope this helps.

My God. Footlocker stock locate is trash. I was told the pink NMDs were in Stock at 34th street. Went, and nope! Should have called. Elmhurst Queens got them tho...its a bit of a trek from the city smh

Stupid that footlocker doesn't do phone orders either!

Last edited:
I wouldn't say they're the cheapest or the most reliable. The prize for the cheapest goes to viabox. I've not had any issues with them, either. Hope this helps.

If he's talking UK to US, Borderlinx is not a bad option.
Very quick delivery, no problems anywhere.
Here my example from earlier this year, I relayed to another

"Here's my cost history:
Jan 6-UB @ 90GBP plus shirt @ 54GBP =144GBP/122.40USD. Free UK delivery. No VAT discount.
Jan 16-Boost Mids @ 178.49GBP/221.34USD.
Jan 30-Borderlinx 30% discount=60.29GBP/77.43USD.

Borderlinx is not cheap per se. Don't think any forward service is. Know couple others use them.
Just timing luck."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom