Adidas NMD thread

Just to make sure, for INSTORE release, only footlocker is getting the blacks and white, while FA and CHMPS are only getting white?
I'm here in Waikiki, Hawaii and thinking about hitting the locals footshops tmr

Hope your having a good time on Oahu! Just a heads up that sometimes the date of the in store release is different from what is listed on the launch locator. You might want to drop by the store or call the store to confirm that they will be releasing them tomorrow.

Appreciate it fam :pimp:

Hoping these will be my first pair of NMD's. TTS? Or should I go a half size down?

Last edited:
Hope your having a good time on Oahu! Just a heads up that sometimes the date of the in store release is different from what is listed on the launch locator. You might want to drop by the store or call the store to confirm that they will be releasing them tomorrow.

Thanks fam. I'm having a great time here, i love it so relaxing, nice and chill vibes. Yeah i called the FTL in Waikiki and lady said they're getting them in either tuesday or wednesday. mahalo brotha *shaka*

Appreciate it fam :pimp:

Hoping these will be my first pair of NMD's. TTS? Or should I go a half size down?

Personally I can wear both 0.5 down and my TTS. I prefer my TTS as I like a little space for my toes. It also helps that I can fit a ultra boost insole for extra comfort with my TTS :D

Store walk-in cop for the TB today in Shanghai, honestly wouldn't have bothered if my dog hadn't torn my first release TBs to shreds xD
And as expected the whites are sitting, imo the gums were the whites to cop so I passed on these.

pics:
IMG_9215.JPG IMG_9213.JPG IMG_9212.JPG

Just got confirmation from Hanon too. 6 hours late. Almost put the clock at 6am to go to footlocker. Get some more sleep now.

Back
Top Bottom