Adidas NMD thread

Well the ghost charged $70 shipping TGWO pair got canceled after I asked them to.

My pair from 43 shipped, ended up being $214 (ugh) and the pair I got my buddy from Urban Stars Roma ended up being $200 and shipped already (coming Monday).

Copped another pair of 12s for myself on ADC laying in bed, and let it go, then a friend of mine said he couldn't get a 10.5 around 10:30, carted a 10.5 at around 11am.

Pretty easy release, just wish I didn't get all nervous and spend $20 more on my pair from 43. Oh well, I guess if they were a hard cop today I'd be more than happy...

Last edited:
i ended up having JD and Champs go through for me since I wanted a pair for Club Stomping and one for the gym. Solid, I feel bad for everyone who lined up at Footlocker in downtown Chicago, at least 30 people in line and supposedly they didn't get their delivery and will be calling people. Champs didn't get them either, but they were never expecting them for launch and were pretty vocal about that unless the whole store was in on backdooring them.

yeah my love for nmd's has severely dwindled down, but would've copped if it was below retail. Even my finishline coupons didn't bring these down below lol.

I have been saying it for awhile now but looking over the whole landscape for me personally the NMD R1 is the best designed shoe to come out in a long time. It put adidas on the map for me. It was the shoe that hit the new age clean silhouette with the nostalgia of the bricks. I think they are better looking then all the ultra boosts and any nmd to succeed it. I am trying to grab what R1s i can before they are gone.

Sidebar: I feel the same way about the vapormax. Nike was flopping hard on all their "air" based shoes. The Roshe popularity came and went but they were losing to the UB market for sneakerheads...but man the vapormax is a direct hit as well.

love good competition. (shout out to new balance too the 247 line was a great thing)

Literally got the last pair in 11, black at my local finishline. Decided to check the thread and got another pair off hibbet (10.5) and they were $10 cheaper. I might have to return or trade the finishline pair.

I'm still new to boosts in general but I found that these weren't nearly as comfy as the ultraboost or even another pair of NMDs I got earlier this year. Like the sole wasn't as responsive; it didn't have the same cushion.

are you a Finishlne Rewards member? Because you get $20 with 200 points. Which would be 180.

and no they're not as comfy, R2's are better but don't look as good.

Got through on YCMC, scooped a pair for $180 shipped. I wasn't planning on copping these but I'll definitely rock them

I just found out these were dropping yesterday I've been out the loop since My store closed

Attachments

• IMG_0981.PNG
    IMG_0981.PNG
    829.8 KB · Views: 25
I got to my local Footlocker (Valley Fair Mall) at 9:10am and was surprised to see the amount of people on a Friday release. I was about nearly 30 people back. My thoughts were gonna have to get a pair that isn't my size and will have to swap someone. When they got to me and asked for my size they still had a pair and that was it for the TB but still had a full size run of TW lol.

Doubled up on Hibbett's about an hour ago before they sold out and just received shipping confirmation with the quickness.

Is JD sports notorious for overselling? Just a little worried about my order being fully completed with them.

Back
Top Bottom