Adidas NMD thread

i got two japan TB, one from waiting at my FTL and 1 on adidas.

My FTL was really good with handling the fcfs he made a list at like 9am so we can come back between 10-12 to pick up a guaranteed pair, went to champs and they said they didnt get the black ones only white, and that their shipment of the TB hasnt came yet... wouldnt be surprised if they just put them up on a random day.

ADC was pretty easy imo unlike the past. How was other peoples's experience with today on adc and what was the stock looking like??

My FTL was really good with handling the fcfs he made a list at like 9am so we can come back between 10-12 to pick up a guaranteed pair, went to champs and they said they didnt get the black ones only white, and that their shipment of the TB hasnt came yet... wouldnt be surprised if they just put them up on a random day.

ADC was pretty easy imo unlike the past. How was other peoples's experience with today on adc and what was the stock looking like??

The "we didn't get the black" = we backdoor-ed every pair
This is why its internet or bust for me these days. From "hey are you getting the TB NMDs" "I don't know...hang up" or the "nope" and im like uhhh the launch locator says you are though??

Or when you wait in front of the store for 3 hours (and that isn't even a lot these days) to have the guy go "we only have 1 size 7 and thats it" and everyone rolls in the store in front of you and cops their pair that was held....

I carted about 2 pairs today and did not pull the trigger and I decided to go to my local hibbets to pick up. I called 3 times this week to confirm that they are receiving them and they said I was the only one calling about them. I live in the middle of now where and I got there and they said they were sold out. I am not ignorant; I know the employees bought them all. I live in a county where im lucky to see someone wearing shoes at the most.

made a huge blunder and checked out a pair sitting in a cart on caliroots - didnt mean to, I was checking to see if the price would be adjusted after the paypal redirect (225 for black vs 180 for white)...turns out it just checked out without the redirect and billed me - 250 w shipping - ouch. Didnt want em, didnt need em, already had a pair in hand from FTL this morning in nyc- 1 is enough. Love em, but I'm good.

Returning em to sweden costs about 30 euro w shipping, so that stinks, they wont cancel it (their policy is rigid). So I put em up on stock x, why not...nobody here is gonna pay that much for em..AND THEN THEY SELL FOR 275...lol - so I'm only down 4 bucks. A lot of work to lose 4 bucks, could be worse. At least seller rating goes up...hate reselling kicks. Feels dirty.

made a huge blunder and checked out a pair sitting in a cart on caliroots - didnt mean to, I was checking to see if the price would be adjusted after the paypal redirect (225 for black vs 180 for white)...turns out it just checked out without the redirect and billed me - 250 w shipping - ouch. Didnt want em, didnt need em, already had a pair in hand from FTL this morning in nyc- 1 is enough. Love em, but I'm good.

Returning em to sweden costs about 30 euro w shipping, so that stinks, they wont cancel it (their policy is rigid). So I put em up on stock x, why not...nobody here is gonna pay that much for em..AND THEN THEY SELL FOR 275...lol - so I'm only down 4 bucks. A lot of work to lose 4 bucks, could be worse. At least seller rating goes up...hate reselling kicks. Feels dirty.

just contact paypal and deny the charge.

all you guys who got TB from Hibbetts did they charge sales tax?

When I purchased them the total was $170 flat but then I checked the paypal email that was sent to me and there was $12 tax added. The total was still $170 so idk man

Didn't luck out on any sites today, might have to try stockx but I'll probably get charged on crazy duties for shipping to Canada

ADC was pretty easy imo unlike the past. How was other peoples's experience with today on adc and what was the stock tho

was editing this on my s6 messed up but black was around half as much alittle less on ADC

Attachments

• STOCK.jpg
    STOCK.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom