Adidas NMD thread

Can someone please post the product # from their hibbets purchase for the black japans. I did a store locator purchase for a size 11.5. Want to make sure they ordered the right pair

Can someone please post the product # from their hibbets purchase for the black japans. I did a store locator purchase for a size 11.5. Want to make sure they ordered the right pair
Believe their product code is 31523228
Wanting to know this to. I saw a youtube review where the dude said he got his TTS but felt it was a little too loose. I know generally PK NMDs fit .5 big but not sure about this particular release.
They feel the same to me as prior releases.

IMG_3286.jpg

This was my first NMD cop. I prefer a size 12.5 in Ultra boost. Got a 12 in the Ultra Boost 3.0 TB and while its okay it is definitely snug and my toes prefer more space.

Everyone said half size down so I went with the 12 for the NMD no hesitation and it is still roomy as hell. Wish I could have grabbed the 11.5 but satisfied regardless.

Does anyone have problems with their jeans bleeding on their pairs? Every time I wear my Oreo glitch with jeans, I end up with denim stains on them.

i ended up having JD and Champs go through for me since I wanted a pair for Club Stomping and one for the gym. Solid, I feel bad for everyone who lined up at Footlocker in downtown Chicago, at least 30 people in line and supposedly they didn't get their delivery and will be calling people. Champs didn't get them either, but they were never expecting them for launch and were pretty vocal about that unless the whole store was in on backdooring them.
Same thing happened to the Foot Locker at Fox Valley Mall. They told some guy they were expecting their shipment at 11 a.m. He was the only guy that waited.

I dont think this was a send off either. Same thing happened to Finish Line at Woodfield mall with their UB TB release..
Ended up getting the rest of their shipment the following Sunday.

:lol: it does help knowing ADC started shipping.

Makes me anxious knowing I haven't got an update yet tho.

Back
Top Bottom