Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I got the zx flux lighting for 100 shipped from a seller on eBay...good price? How much was retail?
great price, imo. That's how much I paid from adiConcierge including shipping. Retail was 90, so you basically paid retail and shipping.

I got the zx flux lighting for 100 shipped from a seller on eBay...good price? How much was retail?
great price, imo. That's how much I paid from adiConcierge including shipping. Retail was 90, so you basically paid retail and shipping.

Just worried about the sizing...got a 10.5 but i size down in vans/converse/some jordans

just c opped my third pair of stans for the year. Not tryin' to end up with 10 pairs on the year but it'll be hard to not at this rate

Prime knit stans are dope but those 5000s are crazy!

Ima have to think real hard about those...they will definitely need some black laces though

Last edited:
I need a prime knit boost to drop here but I know that will never happen :frown:

Can you guys confirm or deny that if I order Stan Smith OG from sites like SNS that they are of higher quality than the version found on Adidas.com US site?

Icone OG

19-05-2014_adidas_icone_lightgrey_pinkbuzz_1.jpg

Can you guys confirm or deny that if I order Stan Smith OG from sites like SNS that they are of higher quality than the version found on Adidas.com US site?
what is your logic behind this?

The European released Stan Smith's were supposedly of higher quality that the version released in the states. I'm sure the original poster feels that if he orders these from an European site there is chance they are the higher quality versions.

I think the Consortium Stan Smiths were of higher quality, but I don't think the regular models are produced in different EU and US qualities. Why would they do that?

Back
Top Bottom