Adidas ORIGINALS updates

$250 days are long gone. Def easy to cop under $200 now. Of course I bought my gf a pair at the absolute height of the market. Fun

Glad prices are sinking. Hopefully Kanye doesn't wear them. If so...

jumping_out_of_a_perfectly_good_airplane_iskind_of_cool-49204.gif

They gone.

Get them while you can...

BpPgShuCAAE6C1H.jpg:large

Seriously though I hope I get a pair soon for this summer on a discount

Last edited:
oh gawd....

I can hear rushing to the nearest footlocker already... :smh:

I just bought 16 pairs of pure boosts...

There is no way he can make these completely sell out though
Anyways anyone seen the infrared boosts in person? Any opinions...I haven't seen any pictures of them.

I just bought 16 pairs of pure boosts...

There is no way he can make these completely sell out though
Anyways anyone seen the infrared boosts in person? Any opinions...I haven't seen any pictures of them.

Very nice in person. Same color as the infrared Flux's if you've seen those in person. They are cool.

They were already selling out before that pic. Went to cop my pair a few days ago and my size was gone. Shouldn't have waited

They will restock... It's a general release, also adidas is really pushing it to gain ground in the states don't worry.

They will restock... It's a general release, also adidas is really pushing it to gain ground in the states don't worry.
If you guys are talking Pure Boosts than Adidas.com has every color in FSR. If not just ignore this! Lol

anybody get their hands on the rocket boost yet? I've been digging it since it first showed up on ebay a few months ago - it's now available in the USA.

the upper looks like primeknit to me - like a cross between the patterns used on primeknit 2.0 & primeknit pure boost. can anybody confirm/refute? is adidas leaving all primeknit labeling/marketing off so they can sell this model here? you can really zoom into the pics on adidas.com to see the detail.

only main difference to me is the synthetic overlay stripes on the rocket boost; the prime boost has the plastic heel counter & the primeknit has synthetic overlays on the toes & heel (the solid dark & light green areas are some type of synthetic - might not be apparent in the picture, but it's obvious when in hand).

adidas - zoom in for detail here
http://www.adidas.com/us/product/me...11zrf&search=rocket+boost&cm_vc=STATIC_SEARCH

shoot - this rocket boost is CRAZY!!! zoom in & it still looks like a weave with a silk screen pattern on top. :smokin

http://www.adidas.com/us/product/me...11zrf&search=rocket+boost&cm_vc=STATIC_SEARCH

all you dudes need to pass on these unofficial primeknit boosts so I can get them on super discount at the outlets this fall/winter! 8)

I just wish he would have worn the Y-3 or something else that distracted the hypebeasts from the basic colors. This shoe is selling so well I already can't find a size 12 in any store. It's crazy.

anybody get their hands on the rocket boost yet? I've been digging it since it first showed up on ebay a few months ago - it's now available in the USA.

the upper looks like primeknit to me - like a cross between the patterns used on primeknit 2.0 & primeknit pure boost. can anybody confirm/refute? is adidas leaving all primeknit labeling/marketing off so they can sell this model here? you can really zoom into the pics on adidas.com to see the detail.

only main difference to me is the synthetic overlay stripes on the rocket boost; the prime boost has the plastic heel counter & the primeknit has synthetic overlays on the toes & heel (the solid dark & light green areas are some type of synthetic - might not be apparent in the picture, but it's obvious when in hand).

adidas - zoom in for detail here

shoot - this rocket boost is CRAZY!!! zoom in & it still looks like a weave with a silk screen pattern on top.
smokin.gif

all you dudes need to pass on these unofficial primeknit boosts so I can get them on super discount at the outlets this fall/winter!
glasses.gif
styrofoam midsoles though. 

I just wish he would have worn the Y-3 or something else that distracted the hypebeasts from the basic colors. This shoe is selling so well I already can't find a size 12 in any store. It's crazy.
Seriously? FSR on adidas.com, I saw em at my local footlocker on Monday too. I can't lie the Pure Boost Y3 are pretty much the first Y3 I'd actually consider buying. 

seriously?

theres a 12 on adidas.com 

a fsr too...

Back
Top Bottom