Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I dig those as well but I have enough primarily black kicks which is why I went for 3/3. No matter what Adidas is in pure beast mode out here for the past months.

I grabbed the 3m UB which also helped with me leaning to the green 3/3.

Yeah also will definitely pick up the Tubular Doom and Tubular Defiant once they drop in Men's Sizes...

I dig those as well but I have enough primarily black kicks which is why I went for 3/3. No matter what Adidas is in pure beast mode out here for the past months.

I grabbed the 3m UB which also helped with me leaning to the green 3/3.

Nice I wish the 3M UBs had 3M lace tips or at least silver tips to go with the colorway more.

Lace swap is [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Where upstate?  
Clifton Park, north of Albany. I also went to the one in Latham, but they didn't have them there.

Both stores had lower-end Boosts for $40, too -- I think they were Supernova Glide 6s, but don't remember for sure. Had neon yellow, grey and black (blue?) w/ pink laces colorways.

I copped the 2/3s very nice kicks overall... Got a Y-3 Vibe to them...

Tts or size down a half on these?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed

I had 5 orders for MoonRocks
With Email Conf
And allllll those orders got cancelled
damn they couldn't let you at least bat .200? Had to cancel everything? That sucks man

Does anyone own the Palace Pro Boost and can help me out with sizing? I'm about to get a pair but I'm not sure if my regular Adidas size w (US9.5) will fit. I'm also a 9.5 in most US/UK made NB and a 10 in most Nikes/Jordans.

Any info would be much appreciated!

Walked into BBC store yesterday around 3pm and the manager is like your a lucky guy, Pusha T had been there a few minutes earliar and signed all the boxes. Too bad the only pair he had left was a 11.5. Now i just need to find someone to trade for a 10.5 or sell it so i can buy a 10.5 for resale smh.

Clifton Park, north of Albany. I also went to the one in Latham, but they didn't have them there.

Both stores had lower-end Boosts for $40, too -- I think they were Supernova Glide 6s, but don't remember for sure. Had neon yellow, grey and black (blue?) w/ pink laces colorways.

Thanks for the reply - I'm a couple hours west (Syracuse) but we have some Marshalls that ill keep my eye on.

I'm not familiar with adidas only 1 pair (Bait Big Apple) but if anyone is 100% sure on the sizing of those EQT 2/3 please let me know I need to cop those

2nd pair ( size 10.5 ) cancelled by ADC reasoning was

"We regret to inform you that your recent order with adidas.com has been cancelled because we weren't able to verify some of information you provided while placing your order. "

Back
Top Bottom