Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Pusha T's just restocked on ADC..  got a size 10.5.  Betta hurry.
Next time, post the link. #NTShares 
nthat.gif

http://bit.ly/1l0aZJ2

ugh.... cant cart them!!!  stuck in captcha hell 

if someone can, ill throw a dub your way.. 

Why did dude run to post in different topics that they restocked. :lol: It's probably one pair, and it's already gone, but the website hasn't updated the allocation.

ugh.... cant cart them!!!  stuck in captcha hell 

if someone can, ill throw a dub your way.. 
spoke to adidas rep. she said they've been sold out and that the page is not up to date.

Why did dude run to post in different topics that they restocked. :lol: It's probably one pair, and it's already gone, but the website hasn't updated the allocation.

He's prob new. Spamming threads and not posting the actual link to the shoes. Haha

sorry guys, wasn't sure what post to post in since theres no Pusha thread.  Figured most you guys have the page bookmarked or saved. 

lmao they were for sure them, the reasoning behind my cancel's was just like uhhh we couldn't confirm something, sorry. LMAO

I just ordered a pair of the Adidas Ice Cream sneakers a half size smaller than my TTS size it sold out.  For anyone that has them, should I be ok or will it be too small?

I just ordered a pair of the Adidas Ice Cream sneakers a half size smaller than my TTS size it sold out.  For anyone that has them, should I be ok or will it be too small?

They run big you'll be fine

you're good

Back
Top Bottom