Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Hi, guys, quick question about the eqt x footpatrol consortium sizing. I am really sorry as this may have been discussed before. So, do you go TTS or size down on them? Thanks!

Just brought them out for a walk today. No regrets, love it to bits.

Last edited:
Full size down on the eqt

Thanks repped. Full you think eh? Found both TTS and .5 down. Think I will go with .5 down, have wide feet, full size down may be too much for me. Did you cop? Anyone that did and can share their opinion?

Thanks repped. Full you think eh? Found both TTS and .5 down. Think I will go with .5 down, have wide feet, full size down may be too much for me. Did you cop? Anyone that did and can share their opinion?
Yes. I wear size 8 in ub and went with a size 7 on the footpatrol eqt and they fit perfect.

Does anyone know if these actually released or if it's miadidas? Some of the peach/pink upper isn't available on the Canadian
site.

EDIT: Nevermind just found them on the US site. That being said, anyone know how Gazelles fit?

Last edited:

For future purchases, make sure you know EQTs you're buying. There's a huge difference between the Support and Guidance. Supports are usually full size down and Guidance are either .5 down or TTS depending on the person. I only mention this because it would suck to buy the wrong size for future EQTs. As an example, in the Bait Big Apples EQT Supports I went a full size down and they fit perfect. The Solebox EQT Guidance, I went .5 size down from and they're a bit snugger than I'd like. Should have went TTS in those.

Last edited:
For future purchases, make sure you know EQTs you're buying. There's a huge difference between the Support and Guidance. Supports are usually full size down and Guidance are either .5 down or TTS depending on the person. I only mention this because it would suck to buy the wrong size for future EQTs. As an example, in the Bait Big Apples EQT Supports I went a full size down and they fit perfect. The Solebox EQT Guidance, I went .5 size down from and they're a bit snugger than I'd like. Should have went TTS in those.

Thanks for your time man! Well the footpatrol eqt in which of the 2 categories fall under? They labeled as running cushion so that's a 3rd category after Support or Guidance?

Thanks for your time man! Well the footpatrol eqt in which of the 2 categories fall under? They labeled as running cushion so that's a 3rd category after Support or Guidance?
I'm not too sure. Sorry. I just know quite a few people have made mistakes with the Support and Guidance. I'm sure Bbkangg gave you the right info.I have no personal experience with that particular model.

Hey guys, could anyone with the Oyster Holdings Samoa confirm if they fit TTS or half down?

TTS = NB 997, Asics Gel Saga, Half down from Ultra boost and GLV size

Go a 1/2 size down from your true nike size, if you have a wider foot go tts.
Thanks, but the thing is i don't have a true Nike size.

I'm 8.5 in flyknit racers and lunar 1/2/3, 8 in Sock darts, AM90 (patch/corks), inneva woven (sand/loden).

Apologies if i'm being pedantic here.

Last edited:

Thanks, but the thing is i don't have a true Nike size.

I'm 8.5 in flyknit racers and lunar 1/2/3, 8 in Sock darts, AM90 (patch/corks), inneva woven (sand/loden).

Apologies if i'm being pedantic here.
 But you do know your TTS right? Like when you go out and cop a random sneaker. 

I haven't seen mine yet, but the samoa silhouette fits pretty TTS imo, so I went tts in mine. 

Sorry for not being really helpful here, somebody with the pair in hand will surely have the answer tomorrow morning. 

Back
Top Bottom