Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Annoying sizing question...

Can I get away with going down a half size from my Kobe, Lebron, Flyknit sizing into the Adidas Top Ten Hi 2chainz collab?

How do they fit compared to Stan Smith... My research tells me non 2chainz models fit a tad snug.

Annoying sizing question...

Can I get away with going down a half size from my Kobe, Lebron, Flyknit sizing into the Adidas Top Ten Hi 2chainz collab?

How do they fit compared to Stan Smith... My research tells me non 2chainz models fit a tad snug.
Not sure if this will help but adidas bball kicks generally run a half size large compared to nike so you should be ok.

Stupid question since I am new to the Adidas brand. Is there a significant difference between men's and kid's sizes when it comes to their footwear? I want to cop some regular white/black Superstars but I am a small footer so I can go between men's and kid's sizing. Is it like Nike where but they have different details and comfort?

Thanks

Stupid question since I am new to the Adidas brand. Is there a significant difference between men's and kid's sizes when it comes to their footwear? I want to cop some regular white/black Superstars but I am a small footer so I can go between men's and kid's sizing. Is it like Nike where but they have different details and comfort?

Thanks
Between kids and adult Superstars there is no difference at all design wise or comfort wise. I understand what you're saying about how Nike does that though with small but noticeable changes from mens to kids on certain shoes. You can just expect kids to be a little narrower if anything but if you're used to buying kids sizes and you're cool with it I would say just cop the kids and save some money hahah

Hey team, big UB supporter and now I'm spreading out into more adidas.

Looking to get myself some Raf Simons stans, and I want to order these but I can't tell if they're the red versions or not on the heel tab?  My eyes may be bugging but it looks like some brown compared to the real vibrant red I see in store.  Are these the red heel tabs?

Hey team, big UB supporter and now I'm spreading out into more adidas.

Looking to get myself some Raf Simons stans, and I want to order these but I can't tell if they're the red versions or not on the heel tab?  My eyes may be bugging but it looks like some brown compared to the real vibrant red I see in store.  Are these the red heel tabs?
Lighting is key, I can see how someone could see them as brown but it's definitely the White/Dark Red pair

Hi everyone, sizing question here (sorry in advance as this has probably been asked!). I'm looking to cop my first pair of original Stan smith's (not PK) and am wondering what size I should go with? For reference I'm a 2 in all nike and Jordan shoes and an 11.5 in New Balance USA models. Never oweed any adidas except a pair of UBs. Also I've got wide and flat feet. Help is appreciated!

Hi everyone, sizing question here (sorry in advance as this has probably been asked!). I'm looking to cop my first pair of original Stan smith's (not PK) and am wondering what size I should go with? For reference I'm a 2 in all nike and Jordan shoes and an 11.5 in New Balance USA models. Never oweed any adidas except a pair of UBs. Also I've got wide and flat feet. Help is appreciated!
Stan Smiths run true to size, don't go up the half size to compensate for wide get either though. It'll only make them longer, not wider. I'd say go with the 12

Back
Top Bottom