Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Undftd might have overdone the tonal application here. That slight camo hit isn't enough to liven up what's a rather dull looking shoe. Even just adding a white or gum sole would have been nice.

might be the minority here but these are flames to me. Had they done these with a boost sole it would be over

I think they are really nice but indeed it needed a bit of something. Now it looks a bit monotonous definitely had great potential to have been much better

$60 off...heck yeah. I paid $160 for all my tubular doom pk. I'd hope on it in a heartbeat if they had my size.

Got another pair of these.. I I really wish I knew about em 2 years ago smh..

The new EQT adidas are dope. I need to get myself one

Do any spots still have this pair in womens sz6 or 6.5. ?

So on Sunday I order the consortium samba from livestock. I have to wait 5 days with no updates, for the them to just today create the shipping label. Suddenly, I get an email saying that after my request, my ordered has been cancelled.

I never requested anything like that and no I didn't share the order info anywhere. Is their service such a joke?

Last edited:
So on Sunday I order the consortium samba from livestock. I have to wait 5 days with no updates, for the them to just today create the shipping label. Suddenly, I get an email saying that after my request, my ordered has been cancelled.

I never requested anything like that and no I didn't share the order info anywhere. Is their service such a joke?
I've ordered with them 4-5 times man and never had a problem. Sometimes they are slow to respond to emails but they have good customer service overall. I would email them. Is your size sold out on their website? 

http://www.deadstock.ca/collections/adidas/products/adidas-consortium-x-livestock-samba-core-black

They still have almost a FSR. 

I've ordered with them 4-5 times man and never had a problem. Sometimes they are slow to respond to emails but they have good customer service overall. I would email them. Is your size sold out on their website? 

http://www.deadstock.ca/collections/adidas/products/adidas-consortium-x-livestock-samba-core-black

They still have almost a FSR. 

Well that was not my experience. I emailed asking why do they claim I cancelled the order and they replied saying that there was an issue with FeDEx, the system or something was creating an error, they had a chat with them and thought oh well, we'll cancel the order...I mean really? So I never really got to know what the problem was, I think this is as less professional as possible.

I'll surely get them on the general release these will sit, but what a joke. On top of that I have to wait for about 15 days to get my money back.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that man. I'd ask for more clarification and do a chargeback if you want your money back sooner. Assuming you plan to not buy from them again.

I copped both Triple Black and White ADV without discount as the 20% coupon I got via email a few days ago didn't work. I think it was restricted to Adidas UK for some reason.

Last edited:
I copped both Triple Black and White ADV without discount as the 20% coupon I got via email a few days ago didn't work. I think it was restricted to Adidas UK for some reason.
i just signed up for the newsletter under 1 of my 50 email accounts and set the birth date to today... tried to get that birthday promo 

15% signup code came in about 3-4 minutes 

Last edited:

i just signed up for the newsletter under 1 of my 50 email accounts and set the birth date to today... tried to get that birthday promo 

15% signup code came in about 3-4 minutes 
I signed up for it and just emailed Adidas. Going to get a $33.00 refund shortly according to customer service so I paid $206 after Cali taxes for both the Triple White and Triple Black. :smile:

Last edited:
So Adidas fu#king around and putting the boost sole on a stan Smith here a few a few more models I'd like to see get the boost treatment....

1. Zx8000 aqua
2. Zx9000 hydra
3. Zx500 OG grey
4. Zx800 OG (also regular retro pls)
5. Zx600 OG (also regular retro pls)

Anyone else got any wishlist boost hybrids?

Last edited:
So Adidas fu#king around and putting the boost sole on a stan Smith here a few a few more models I'd like to see get the boost treatment....

1. Zx8000 aqua
2. Zx9000 hydra
3. Zx500 OG grey
4. Zx800 OG (also regular retro pls)
5. Zx600 OG (also regular retro pls)

Anyone else got any wishlist boost hybrids?

Adidas will milk boost and PK for all they're worth just as Nike does with FK, lunar etc

Back
Top Bottom