Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Just picked up the Livestock Sambas, these are better than the ZGs imho. Not to say Livestock didn't do a good job with the newer shoe, in fact LS's interpretation is the best it's ever been.At the end of the day tho, they're still a ZG...bleh.  

Suede on the Samba is nappy af; very clean colorway. Sambas have been very quietly killing it this year, first with Starcow's release and now this one.

Just picked up the Livestock Sambas, these are better than the ZGs imho. Not to say Livestock didn't do a good job with the newer shoe, in fact LS's interpretation is the best it's ever been.At the end of the day tho, they're still a ZG...bleh.  

Suede on the Samba is nappy af; very clean colorway. Sambas have been very quietly killing it this year, first with Starcow's release and now this one.
What do you reckon off the sizing on samba's? Looks really long and narrow..esp that toebox. 

Usually a 9.5 in Stans / Superstars.

In fact do samba's and Gazelle's fit the same?

What do you reckon off the sizing on samba's? Looks really long and narrow..esp that toebox. 

Usually a 9.5 in Stans / Superstars.

In fact do samba's and Gazelle's fit the same?
Gazelles are TTS for me but they're a little roomier than the Sambas. I went TTS for the Livestocks, but they are a snug fit.  Tried on a half size up as well and the width felt better but I didn't like the extra space in the toebox. If you're a wide footer or are rocking thick socks you might want to go up a half size, otherwise stay TTS and break them in

Last edited:

Gazelles are TTS for me but they're a little roomier than the Sambas. I went TTS for the Livestocks, but they are a snug fit.  Tried on a half size up as well and the width felt better but I didn't like the extra space in the toebox. If you're a wide footer or are rocking thick socks you might want to go up a half size, otherwise stay TTS and break them in
Did you also get the Consortium Tour Starcows as well? Same fit as the livestock?

I stucked with 9.5 as my usual and I found them to be as you say..snug...like soccer boots.

The arch support insole is not very comfortable, but only in my left shoe.

Did you also get the Consortium Tour Starcows as well? Same fit as the livestock?

I stucked with 9.5 as my usual and I found them to be as you say..snug...like soccer boots.

The arch support insole is not very comfortable, but only in my left shoe.
Passed on those, but the Starcows have the same leather lining so I assume they have the same fit

For those wondering about samba sizing, personally for my case the toebox is really narrow. Really streamlined.

Gotta wear thin layer socks. Thick socks would be uncomfortable and will require a .5 size up.

Did a size test with my Kasina Superstars today and they're lovely, super clean, I would wear them to something upscale even since they have the classy off-white luxury leather coloring. Went TTS at 9.5US -- my feet are weird so right shoe fits like 1/3 to .5 too big, but the left was perfect if not a miniscule amount loose.

Yeah I like those Stans a lot

Anyone see the Wings + Horns collection is now live on Bait? I copped the beanie in both colors to prep for winter

^Re: W+H

Carted all 3 releases of the kicks...glad they didn't go with the boost soles because it'll be an instant L...

Bought the Tee off the apparel line just to take advantage of free shipping.

Should be getting these next week.

Meanwhile...CNCPTS EQT shipped...

concepts eqt tmmrw in the mail 
laugh.gif

Really loving the concept eqt ubs, please do post updates on pictures and fits fam. Have to gamble to see if Canada will get some stock for them.

EQT SUPPORT ADV came today... runs big.... not a huge fan of the shoe

would return to Adidas store but I paid with PP and would have to ship them back .... if anyone wants them for retail before I do that, holler. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom