Adidas ORIGINALS updates

going to cop the S76 EQTs...sizing info on these? .5 half as usual for Guidance 93s?

Wondering too about the sizing! The footpatrols are .5 down, but it's not the same for guidance and support.

Also guys, what's up with that super cool box? Will anyone be selling that online or is it only instore?

LPU. Bid on these and forgot all about them til I got the item won notification. $50 FTW steal of the year for me so far.

Wondering too about the sizing! The footpatrols are .5 down, but it's not the same for guidance and support.

Also guys, what's up with that super cool box? Will anyone be selling that online or is it only instore?
I thought it was instore only..

LPU. Bid on these and forgot all about them til I got the item won notification. $50 FTW steal of the year for me so far.
Nice!  I love my pair.  Still on the fence on the S76 - I like them, but I'm not sure I have the spare funds for them at the moment.  Hopefully I can cop later.

For anyone interested, St. Alfred still has a full run 8 - 12.5 of the undefeated x busenitz online. 

Gonna have to return two pairs I got - 11 is too tight and cramped, uncomfortable. 11.5 is too long and awkward 
embarassed.gif

Hope it won't be too hard to snag the Sneakers76 collab later down the line, doesn't seem like much buzz around it even tho it's part of the Consortium tour

that sneakers76  box ( only for instore release ) is awesome .

Great concept , one of the best boxes ever in my opinion.
pimp.gif

Said I was gonna wait it out, ended up biting the bullet on a pair
laugh.gif
 Couldn't resist the colors, perforated suede, and leather liner. Guidance 93s run big right? I went half down.

Just picked my pair up, go a half size down if you've got regular feet

Go down a half size from your Nike TTS

I'm a Nike sz9, TTS UB size is a 9 but I prefer going up a half size in them for a roomier fit. Picked up the S76s in a US8.5, I tried on a 9 as well and my feet were swimming in them

Also guys, what's up with that super cool box? Will anyone be selling that online or is it only
The history box is exclusive to the collaborator.

I went with my normal EQT cushion foot patrol size. Hope it works out.

Back
Top Bottom