Adidas ORIGINALS updates

going to cop the S76 EQTs...sizing info on these? .5 half as usual for Guidance 93s?
just received my sneaker76s and i went half down TTS (my 998 size) in them and they fit perfect.

And really glad i copped!

Every single panel is either leather or suede, and the leather on the tongue and liner is especially soft and supple.

Just feels like a super premium shoe.

Got the sneakers76 EQT - love the different materials and a sucker for perf different coloured toes. Excited to get these bad boys! 

Some consortium pick ups. It's been a heavy month 
wink.gif

/// on a roll and we still got a sales quarter left till 2017 !

(unfiltered pics straight from box, except for the starcows...they worn. Strange lighting is making my starcows look yellowish...)

How do you like the masremind tubular in hand? How's the fit? Are they comfy?
It's an all leather top, so immediately slip outta the box feels a little rigid/stiff. Like all shoes of these type the more you wear it the better it conforms to your feet?

I went TTS and it fits well enough.

Too many kicks to wear and rotate tho. :smile:

#TriggerFirstAskQuestionsLater

Last edited:
Sounds good mate! I like them much more than the NMD's but I honestly can't spend more, just this week copped yzys, s76 and undft busenitz. Can't wait to get all of them especially the eqts

Not sure if anyone has seen but END posted a pic on their instagram of a new Adidas EQT ADV. Collab with Undefeated.

Here's pic:

Last edited:
Don't want to comment so quickly on the consortium but...

On first view seems like a GR.

Back
Top Bottom