Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I might be late, but some Adidas Attitude's surfaced on the finish line website... the Pat Ewing colorway...

http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...000583+3000542+4294966782&categoryId=cat10003http://www.finishline.com...d637035&pageTitle=Men's%20Shoes&Ns=P_SalePrice|1&N=3000583+3000542+4294966782&categoryId=cat10003

pimp.gif

Let me know if I'm late on the info...

I just saw these up on EastbayVault. Adidas Originals Superstar Vintage. Just wondering why these are $249 but they have a white/black pair for $129? Is itbecause of the materials?
2ro2tli.jpg

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Does anybody know when these drop stateside. Any info would be greatly appreciated...

Adidas_ZX_7000_OG_4.jpg

Adidas_ZX_9000_OG_4.jpg
bought both of them..
very impressed by the quality of these

adidas_azx-jacques_markus_zx8000.jpg

^ personally,i think they're the reverse colorway of the Footpatrols...

oh,and can anyone please help me on the sizing for the DQMs?
im a size 10 for AF1 and regular Dunks...just wondering what size should i get for the ZX 90s...

Wow - 7000 & 9000 at an outlet! I bought 2 pairs of the 7000 from shopadidas.com for 40% off awhile back. I always see crap when I go to the outlet...wish I'd see some nice stuff like these for once.

Originally Posted by 443haplo

Wow - 7000 & 9000 at an outlet! I bought 2 pairs of the 7000 from shopadidas.com for 40% awhile back. I always see crap when I go to the outlet... wish I'd see some nice stuff like these for once.

for real, the adidas outlet by me has nothing worthwhile

This is not an update. What this is about is others and I getting an update.
Can anyone please help. On the thread about it some dude said that they already released but, on KATC the guy there said March.
Does anybody have a location and a release date. Thanks NT in advance.
faszlf.jpg

Originally Posted by ButterySlickness266

my shop just got in 2 of the releases from "sounds of the city"

more info in my sig...
Where the heck can I find a size 13 in the tuff gong one?
mad.gif

Posted in the website update in the Nike Retro forum

Amazon.com has the All White Superstars that just came out for 25.50

I got them when they were 31.00 but got two more pair especially at that price.

Figured I would put it in here as well.

Back
Top Bottom