Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anybody have any bad experiences with Adidas returns?

I returned a pair of shoes, they received the return on December 23, and haven't issued a refund yet.

Called a few times and no one knows anything.

I returned a pair of shoes, they received the return on December 23, and haven't issued a refund yet.

If you think you're gonna get the quick turnaround or attention  Nike gives, it ain't happening. I'm not going to call their customer terrible, because I wouldn't say that, but it leaves a lot to be desired IMO ...

That's strange....I know I retuned some and it took bout a week to get a refund ...sometimes it up to your bank too

That's bizarre. Adidas is usually on top of refunds from my experience. Pretty automatic on my end (albeit slower than Nike). The holidays have probably delayed things. I'd just call customer service if you want to confirm anything. 

everytime its not boost people will say these sneaker exchange collabs arnt good.

The collette blue stan smiths are kinda fire.

ya but you know its gunna be just like the world tour pairs last year. If its not NMD or UB, people just wont be that interested period.

Last edited:
Stan smiths are fuego

But most y'all cats on ur oh it's teddy Blake Linder culture vulture steez anyway

Yea cuz y'all out here only copping ultra boosts only

Soooooooooo unique

I'm super excited to see what else they do, so far the shoes from the sneaker exchange aren't doing it for me though.

The SNS x SS UBs are just meh, now these two which are also uninspired. Kith & Naked are doing a CS2 but I'm not a fan of that silo either. I'm sure they'll throw some Tubular bricks into the mix as well.

Would be interesting to see more people mess with the Seeulater or Trail Boost.

Last edited:
lol ok.

It's only the first release for 2017...take it easy.

They probably might grow on me depending on some close ups...and wait for the summer discounts to fall by :smile:

And Completely disagree with Boost COnsortiums being a sure sell out. The SNS D'Rose still sitting like a forgotten child...

There were alot of quality releases from The class of 16 Consortium World TOUR..

Just off the memory..namely

- SJS

- Starcow

- Kasinas

- UnDFTD

- Footpatrol

- HAL

Last edited:
I don't think boost ball shoes sell well. Plus nobody really rocks D Rose kicks. Dude is a below average PG at best

I'm gonna ask my homey to show me the RF collab later. Super interested in the CS2 model

Campus ones look fire, gonna probably get them.

People who say that  SNS ,Kith  etc collabs look bad  ,will be the first ones  that are  gonna line up overnight and sign up at every raffle .

oh and consortium release materials are way better than regular GR stan smiths etc, just saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom