Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Campus ones look fire, gonna probably get them.

People who say that  SNS ,Kith  etc collabs look bad  ,will be the first ones  that are  gonna line up overnight and sign up at every raffle .

oh and consortium release materials are way better than regular GR stan smiths etc, just saying.
Now after looking @ the official photos i'm starting to realize and dig the subtle camo debossed leather on the campus80.

Can annynody help me identify these please don't even know if they're real, my girl wants them and is driving me crazy now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can annynody help me identify these please don't even know if they're real, my girl wants them and is driving me crazy now [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Adidas ZX Flux Trainers . Black and Gold, where to find them that's another story 

lol ok.

It's only the first release for 2017...take it easy.

They probably might grow on me depending on some close ups...and wait for the summer discounts to fall by :smile:

And Completely disagree with Boost COnsortiums being a sure sell out. The SNS D'Rose still sitting like a forgotten child...

There were alot of quality releases from The class of 16 Consortium World TOUR..

Just off the memory..namely

- SJS

- Starcow

- Kasinas

- UnDFTD

- Footpatrol

- HAL
Footpatrol was amaziiiiing. Undftd was alright, and the Kasinas were just too much yeezy in a somewhat stan smith ... Hal jus hit the sales and the Starcow capsule was really regular. 

What was SJS again I don't recall 

Footpatrol was amaziiiiing. Undftd was alright, and the Kasinas were just too much yeezy in a somewhat stan smith ... Hal jus hit the sales and the Starcow capsule was really regular. 

tubular nova

Fun Story...I found a pair of Trip Black NMD Mesh on the Bay for a reasonable price. I was a big dabbed a bit buzzed as I was watching the Celtics; Fair nuff. 

I hit buy it now and sent payment. I took a closer look at the pics and they looked good. The box looked special and it said it was UA Edition. I google that **** and as most of ya'll know they fake...good fakes but Fakes all the same. Lord Skills does not rock suspect kicks! 

I tell dude refund or I gotta kick it off with PP and The Bay. He comes back at me "....Refunded and it's a punk move to make threats about reporting him.." Like I was the bad guy for not wanting his fugazi kicks! I reply "Well then don't sell fake shoes and you will not have this problem!" 

Then I reported him. I"m not usually a snitch but I gots no love for resellers or bootleggers...and I"M ASIAN toO!! LOL!!

Fun Story...I found a pair of Trip Black NMD Mesh on the Bay for a reasonable price. I was a big dabbed a bit buzzed as I was watching the Celtics; Fair nuff. 

I hit buy it now and sent payment. I took a closer look at the pics and they looked good. The box looked special and it said it was UA Edition. I google that **** and as most of ya'll know they fake...good fakes but Fakes all the same. Lord Skills does not rock suspect kicks! 

I tell dude refund or I gotta kick it off with PP and The Bay. He comes back at me "....Refunded and it's a punk move to make threats about reporting him.." Like I was the bad guy for not wanting his fugazi kicks! I reply "Well then don't sell fake shoes and you will not have this problem!" 

Then I reported him. I"m not usually a snitch but I gots no love for resellers or bootleggers...and I"M ASIAN toO!! LOL!!
If he didn't claim they were authentic then he shouldn't be at fault.  You could've been more civil about it.  No one made you buy them.  Glad it worked out though.

If he didn't claim they were authentic then he shouldn't be at fault.  You could've been more civil about it.  No one made you buy them.  Glad it worked out though.
Bro; No matter! You can't sell fake kicks on ebay or should even be trying to sell em any where!  Bottom line.

If the sale went through and I figured it out later on both PP and The Bay would rule in my favor. Even the seller knew he was in the wrong as he snap returned the payment. He was just butt hurt that he is STILL stuck with X# of fake kicks. He ain't even selling them for a good fake price! $180USD

After getting the Taupel CW several weeks ago ... I had to get the cracked leather CW [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] im so obssessed with this whole Mastodon collection. These look so good on foot and full outfit. There is something about wearing any Rick Owens sneaker ... This feeling of power and badassery lol

The taupel cw

RRP is $1000 which is frankly ridiculous.

Even at 50% discount it's still overbearing.

RRP is $1000 which is frankly ridiculous.

Even at 50% discount it's still overbearing.

Cracked leather is 1060 and the taupel is 1000 retail. But this is Rick Owens we are talking about . My RO runner stretch boots were 1500 retail. You are right ... Even with a discount it still is overbearing and untouchable to most . But the Mastodons in particular is so spectacular in person i can see why the 4 digit retail price was being asked . This stuff screams high quality.

I'll never tell a brother how to spend his loot, but to me spending $1k(+) for kicks nobody outside of NYC, London, Milan & Tokyo would recognize is bananaland.

I'll never tell a brother how to spend his loot, but to me spending $1k(+) for kicks nobody outside of NYC, London, Milan & Tokyo would recognize is bananaland.

This is my 5th Rick Owens sneaker in my collection and i have to say there is a lot of people here in Los Angeles know Rick Owens sneakers . I get a lot of "Dude i love your Rick Owens!" And lately "your Mastodons are SICK". Thats why i love Adidas x Rick Owens collab...cuz its not hypebeast material and most will not cop it even on a deep discount cuz it is just that expensive. Its like being in an exclusive club.

This is my 5th Rick Owens sneaker in my collection and i have to say there is a lot of people here in Los Angeles know Rick Owens sneakers . I get a lot of "Dude i love your Rick Owens!" And lately "your Mastodons are SICK". Thats why i love Adidas x Rick Owens collab...cuz its not hypebeast material and most will not cop it even on a deep discount cuz it is just that expensive. Its like being in an exclusive club.
Won't comment about your statement cause I found it naive and you seem to follow just your own word and that's fine for me. 

But I'm definitely down to see how you rocking those, and the other RO sneakers. 

Last edited:
Ill post on feet of my Mastodons soon . Possibly tomorrow before my tattoo appointment. I do get so many compliments with the taupel cw [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Cracked leather is 1060 and the taupel is 1000 retail. But this is Rick Owens we are talking about . My RO runner stretch boots were 1500 retail. You are right ... Even with a discount it still is overbearing and untouchable to most . But the Mastodons in particular is so spectacular in person i can see why the 4 digit retail price was being asked . This stuff screams high quality.
Then I must give you some credit for flying his flag. This collab is outrageous...yes..the leather and the silouette is probably unique to a few colors but 1000USD? 

For such a price point one can get 2-3 pairs of very good quality europe made kicks. Designer kicks. This i've handled personally on hand and for whatever aura it emits, it's still made in china. IMO the right price point should hover around the 3-450 range. With discounts more would probably cop to rock but some may lament the loss of "exclusivity".

You got any fit pics to portray that power and badassery?

You got any fit pics to portray that power and badassery?

My Made in Italy Stretch Boot from his mainline ($1600 retail)

Rick Owens x Adidas Fall/Winter 2015 from his "Sphinx" collection and retails at $1500(dont mind the perfume ... This pic was for a perfume forum lol) one of the most buttery suede i ever felt and i own $4000 Saint Laurent Sac de Jour and the suede in this made in china boot is more luxurious than my Saint Laurents

Ill take on foot pics of my new Mastodons soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom