Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Unheardof Erikas are straight :emoji_fire:. I'll be in the UK when they release, so hopefully I'll be able to catch the drop on my phone while I'm over there.

I really love the suede on the unheardof rivalry. I was never a big rivalry fan but the materials on the collab makes em stand out

Honestly the appeal about adidas rn. Like yea man. I dropped $175 on these gazelles. It they nothing special
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 21-21-13 Adidas WB Silver Samba Wales Bonner Silver - Stadium Goods.png

Nothing special until you cop these.

ADC drop when?!?!

The green grey toe Sambas I got was on End for close to a month before it was on ADC. Gazelles and Sambas and all that are much more popular in the EU, id say before the end of the month or early next month (if they even do)? I need them ******* though asap. I found em on a site like a week or so ago and I passed cause I never heard of it before and neither did my UK homie and the reviews on the site were meh. That being said someone on a reddit thread posted he got em from there so shoot...I shoudve just copped.

Can anyone ID Sharpe's shoes? I'm sure they're orketros, but I havent seen this colorway with yellow strips

1685999862867.png

Back
Top Bottom