Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet... but Adi Originals will be releasing a TIGHT new offering featuring their Foam like Material called Armor...

One of my boys from Nike went over there and hes putting in work....
Any new info on this ?

Help finding these in a size 14?
adidas-originals-forum-low-rs-leather-white-red-blue-04.jpeg

These just came today. 200 shipped and they came in two days
pimp.gif

tumblr_m2hh5iPF2D1qmbr1go1_500.jpg

I'll be picking up that JS Reversible Bullets Jacket in a few weeks as well. 

Anybody see or hear anything about  anymore Fortitude releases?
The last CWs released, as far as I can remember, were the two camo CWs.
I love the fortitude and hope they haven't killed model yet.

Anybody know why it's so hard to find regular Adidas Superstar Track Jacket? (Firebird Track Jacket without the collar and no zipper on the pockets)

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

Anybody know where I can find JS bones closed to retail? Or the wings 2.0 usa's

Check the Ubiq link I posted up top for the Stars & Stripes.

anyone know where i can get superstars for cheaper than they usually sell for ($70ish)? in either all white or white with black stripes, thanks

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

Anybody know where I can find JS bones closed to retail? Or the wings 2.0 usa's

Check the Ubiq link I posted up top for the Stars & Stripes.
Solid. I missed out on JS Denims....FSR on Ubiq. Thx.

These came in yesterday. I didn't expect them to sell out as fast as were going on the site I got them from. $220 shipped.
pimp.gif
Gonna be looking to get that bullets jacket in a couple weeks as well. I'm really excited for that.
tumblr_m33onpLB0I1qmbr1go1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

i didn't think there was a need to start a new thread just for this question. how many different colorways of the mutombos were there? because up until today i had only known of the black/white and white/black pairs, and today gary warnett posted this old pic from the source with a pair i have never seen. was there an entire team bank set?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nostalgia 

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Picked these up - def one of the more slept on models, I hardly ever see anyone rocking 750s...
Solid pick-up.  You are right, a shoe you never seeing anyone wear.

Lavers for me...

2i6m1yv.jpg

a1p8ra.jpg

These came in yesterday. I didn't expect them to sell out as fast as were going on the site I got them from. $220 shipped.
pimp.gif
Gonna be looking to get that bullets jacket in a couple weeks as well. I'm really excited for that.
tumblr_m33onpLB0I1qmbr1go1_500.jpg

Those are sick when did those drop? And does anyone know when the next season release date is got my eyes on a few of the kicks.

They were F/W 2011. They were apart of the collab pack with 2ne1, the pack also featured the all white Satin 2.0 Wings.

http://www.kicksonfire.co...x-jeremy-scott-for-2ne1/

Last year the F/W stuff started showing up around August, so I would assume that it's the same this year. What are you feeling particularly? I'm digging some of the clothes, the footwear looks kinda wack this time around though tbh. We'll see as the time approaches though. The bullet bomber will be here Wednesday
pimp.gif
Very excited about that.

Jacket came yesterday. I love it. I went a size down, I usually wear a L but I chanced it on a M and it's great. It's really not that thick either, I feel like I'll be able to wear it on chili summer night and without getting too hot.
pimp.gif

tumblr_m3tnx3GEhU1qmbr1go1_500.jpg

Nice pick up on the jacket. How is the length on the torso? It always looked a little sort to me.

I'm not really sure on the exact measurements right now. I've checked some sites and none give any good idea. I planned on just measuring myself. Lol.

Where did you get the jacket?? And I got my eyes on the silver 2.0s with the zipper and the regular JS wings in the red blue and yellow colorway. Haven't seen the close yet but sounds interesting.

Copped the jacket on PYS, it's sold out now though. (http://www.pickyourshoes....item.asp?itemname=26978) If you're talking about the Tennis Ball Wings then, yeah, I agree, they look dope. Those and the Black instincts are the only good looking footwear that I saw so far. The clothes look REALLY good though. The Versace looking track top, the Varsity jackets, etc. So far, I think the clothes from F/W are gonna outshine the footwear.

The Adidas outlet store in Houston Premium Outlet had some Jeremy Scott shoes. The ones I remember seeing were the Gorillas, not sure the name but the ones with the oversized tongue white/black and yellow/black and I can't remember the others. I think they were $99.00

man Instinct Hi's for 100? I'd get 2 more pairs lol.. only got a pair of white/black right now. I wonder if we can phone order. thanks for that.

I still want the USA Wings
pimp.gif

Copped the jacket on PYS, it's sold out now though. (http://www.pickyourshoes....item.asp?itemname=26978) If you're talking about the Tennis Ball Wings then, yeah, I agree, they look dope. Those and the Black instincts are the only good looking footwear that I saw so far. The clothes look REALLY good though. The Versace looking track top, the Varsity jackets, etc. So far, I think the clothes from F/W are gonna outshine the footwear.

tennis ball wings ? pic? I got the USA wings and they BREAK NECKS! Either today or tomorrow I'm going to get the white instincts. cant wait

Back
Top Bottom