Adidas ORIGINALS updates

is anyone trying for the flux's releasing at SNS in a bit? seems like no one is really interested lol
shhh, don't wake the beasts 
nerd.gif

hahaha

i'm  mad... size 9 was missing from the get-go 
mean.gif
I KNOW RIGHT? I got an 8.5 instead since they're said to run a little big. after checking out I had the chance to double dip and get a size 9 black camo though, do you think they will ship separately? *trying to avoid fees*

I accidentally got 2 camos in 9.5. I wanted to use a cc via paypal but it automatically processed using my bank acct. So I re-ordered using the cc I planned on using. Not sure now if I want to cancel the first order or let them ship it anyway and just resell it since they sold out so quickly.

Is the sizing on the Flux prints the same as the Flux mesh versions? I ask because I picked up a pair of the Infrareds and length wise they were ok, but they were extremely wide. I'm wondering if I should .5 size down on the prints as well if I purchase a pair. Thanks in advance.

Is the sizing on the Flux prints the same as the Flux mesh versions? I ask because I picked up a pair of the Infrareds and length wise they were ok, but they were extremely wide. I'm wondering if I should .5 size down on the prints as well if I purchase a pair. Thanks in advance.

I personally haven't owned a pair of the mesh one's, but my photo print pack does feel big. I'm a true 9 and my New Media's size 9 have extra space

Sizing inquiry regarding the Undftd x Neighborhood Official Mid 80s: do they size the same as campus 80s, considering that they share the same midsole? How do they compare to your other Adidas?

Anyone know what's going on with the Flux Lightnings though? I feel like the photo print pack has had more restocks while these have just floated under the radar

How do the fluxes compare to roshes in terms of quality and comfort?
IMO, Flux has better quality. The Roshe has better comfort. All depends on what you are looking for in a sneaker. The Flux isn't uncomfortable. However you have to remember the Flux is a stripped down running shoe. The Roshe is built for hanging out not doing much. Plus they've got lunar in for the sock liner along with pylon. adidas shoe is way better built and going to last you much longer, but it won't have that foam feel. I personally prefer the Flux since I burned through the Roshes after just a handful of wears and I really didn't push doing much in them. The Flux isn't going anywhere anytime soon as far as how hard or long I push them.

Been meaning to grab the Oddity EQT and ended up with these Oddity Equipment Cushions instead.
qxql1i.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom