Adidas ORIGINALS updates

CHAMPS in Santa Monica had Prisms & New Medias.
The guy who helped me said they just got them in recently.

thanks for this info. went yesterday and got my size. so happy, plus I posted it in a FB group so the store is probably sold out by now

Looks nice.  But I can't help but think that the person(s) who designed these simply took the original and just said, "Needs more Roshe."
Yea they kinda leaning towards the roshes side but the flux gonna have something the the roshes dont MI ADIDAS they changed the game with that one kicks will now be truly one of kind.
smokin.gif

Ah, I'm not sure about that particular pair. I know Packer Shoes had some tech supers last I looked. I'll browse around some more

Yeah I've seen they have different color ways and the design of it is nice enough to stand alone but that particular one is killer to me. Appreciated though.

I saw those on eBay a month or two ago for retail or less. They may still be on there.

I'll check it out but in general I'm wary of ebay these days but anything was better than the $115 + shipping the EU stores were charging but thanks to everyone for the info.

End Clothing just put up the Stan Smith Primeknit again but they have limited sizes.

http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/product/view/id/207203/s/adidas-stan-smith-primeknit/category/14/

They did not have my size so I guess I have to hope US will be getting these soon.
so im going to assume after searching all day the stan smith primeknits only released overseas so far?

Isnt adidas not allowed to release Primeknit shoes in the US because of the flyknit lawsuit?
Primeknit models will not be released this calendar year in the US. But starting in January 2015 the model should be available, dont know why but thats what Adidas told retailers

Not too familiar with Adidas, was wondering if anyone knew what these are called? (searched climacool..no luckk)

Also are there any black/camo models with white pointed soles (not sure how else to describe it)...?

Been looking for this pair I saw the other day for a minute but have no idea what they're called.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

img-20140331-000141.jpg

Anybody here have experience with the Adidas Gazelle..specifically, sizing? If I wear a 9.5 US in Nike, should i go the same with gazelles? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom