Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Are those US Open Stan Smiths gonna be hard to get tomorrow?
didn't know they were releasing tomorrow, just saw the pic and I really want them, but damn I spent so much this week. I wanna wait a bit, but I'm afraid they might sell out in my size.

Bred Tubulars? Oh my

Aside from the color swap, those Stan Smiths don't look particularly noteworthy. I see it's based off the US models of the SS due to the puffy tongue and cheaper leathers, kinda disappointed Adidas didn't use the UK model instead.

Last edited:
Hey dudes ... so there was a new CW of these Ultra Boost on SNS yesterday but there wasn't a thread for strictly Ultra Boosts ...

Hope yall join in the talk.

That being said, there was a new cw that dropped ...

Can you tell the difference between these two?

Hey dudes ... so there was a new CW of these Ultra Boost on SNS yesterday but there wasn't a thread for strictly Ultra Boosts ...
Hope yall join in the talk.

That being said, there was a new cw that dropped ...

Can you tell the difference between these two?

I like the pair with the grey and black rather than the grey pair which seems to have delusions of silver get on the Adidas boost thread that's where this kind of action is

Why wait when you can cop now
nthat.gif

Back To School Sale! 

25% Off Sitewide Coupon Code: B2SOFF25

http://www.baitme.com/adidas-men-stan-smith-tennis-pack-white-red-adf37640-85

Enjoy
wink.gif

I am surprised Sesames are going faster than the core blacks, I copped Sesames as well, I really dig the neutral tone, but am surprised the Blacks aren't moving faster

I am surprised Sesames are going faster than the core blacks, I copped Sesames as well, I really dig the neutral tone, but am surprised the Blacks aren't moving faster
can't wait to get them in person. I like the grey but if the whole shoe was this shade i'd love them even more. Its definitely probably the lighting but the first pics shade of grey over the latter. Also noticing slight differences between the two. Are there two different versions of the same sesame shoe? 

Last edited:

damn i wish i would have looked in the thread i just copped the sesame pair but would have loved to use the code. Could have saved 17 bucks. 
I always just do a quick google search on the "store name" and "coupon" to see if there are any out there. Sometimes there are like in this case!

Last edited:

can't wait to get them in person. I like the grey but if the whole shoe was this shade i'd love them even more. Its definitely probably the lighting but the first pics shade of grey over the latter. Also noticing slight differences between the two. Are there two different versions of the same sesame shoe? 
I think its just the lightning, they are the same shoe. I hope they look more like the bottom photo though

I think its just the lightning, they are the same shoe. I hope they look more like the bottom photo though
its weird some places have the logo on the olive leather some places don't in the stock photos they use. I prefer that the logo isn't there honestly. It looks cleaner without it. 

I see the sesame/grey pair moving because they share strong likeness with the 750 boost atleast as far as the sillohuette goes and the cw being similar. Regardless it's one of the best cws of this shoe.

On another note I'm (im)Patiently waiting on a U.S. site to drop this Olive green pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom