Adidas ORIGINALS updates

People going for their flu games should make these juice joints a layup.
These will sit just like the footpatrol eqt, so you should be good in getting your pair if your on it when they drop.

Last edited:
yea resell dweebs only going after boosts and tubulars for consortium tour 

If I needed to inquire if anyone wanted to size swap a 9.5 palace pro for a 9, would I post that here? Thanks and apologies if I broke forum regs...

Full size run of the stan smith consortium at exhibition if anyone was interested. http://www.xhibition.co/collections...x-juice-stan-smith-ba8631?variant=19533738564
Thanks bro
smokin.gif
. Nice consolation after all the Ls. These look really nice, cant wait to see them in hand.

The info is probably somewhere deep in this thread cant seem to find it, but I never owned a pair of Superstar originals and was wondering if they TTS

Thanks in advance

The info is probably somewhere deep in this thread cant seem to find it, but I never owned a pair of Superstar originals and was wondering if they TTS

Thanks in advance

I'm a size 12 in Nike and i find that Adidas overall runs a little big for me length and width wise. For what it's worth my feet are a bit on the narrower side and this is how it's worked for me so far:

Nike sz 12
Ultra Boosts sz 11
Stan Smith sz 11.5
Superstars 11.5
Pro model 11.5

Swooped up this morning. This was a slept on shoe, glad it wasn't a pain. Size down.

Nice pick up man! I went TTS as I don't usually size down in stan smiths, I hope I'm good. Indeed as it was mentioned if you can please post on feet. Do you like them in hand?

Back
Top Bottom