Adidas ORIGINALS updates

So much reseller paranoia in here.  I am asking because I am trying to buy a pair for myself, and I have struck out several times.  I am also asking because I just missed out again on Bait, and was very surprised to see their website crashed with the release.   
It's not paranoia though, half of the posts on NT are resellers arguing about resale value.

So far these seem to be dropping at primarily consortium accounts, so I'd recommend keeping an eye out on consortium sites this week. I'd also be somewhat surprised if they didn't show up on ADC eventually.

grabbed these from the adidas sale for 120
Wore these yesterday. Pretty comfy shoe.

Yes they're very long & narrow. I sized down .5 & they're still a bit long, but a full size down seems like it'd be too narrow.

Curious how they'll feel after some breaking in
Do you have any eqts? Im trying to gauge if i made a mistake or not. Do eqts run true or half size big or small

Yes they're very long & narrow. I sized down .5 & they're still a bit long, but a full size down seems like it'd be too narrow.

Curious how they'll feel after some breaking in
Do you have any eqts? Im trying to gauge if i made a mistake or not. Do eqts run true or half size big or small

Nah I don't have any EQTs, I've always heard they run big though.

Nah I don't have any EQTs, I've always heard they run big though.
Thanks big dog. Welp either way im stuck with the 11s. How did you guys know bait is sold out since it still adds to cart? I checked out 20 min after post so i dont want to get cancelled. I received a paypal receipt but nothing from bait

All my eqt are my standard adidas size with the exception of the og support 93 which I can size down a half in easily.

I think Colette dropped them few days ago by mistake (most likely) .

Slam Jam probably gonna drop them first , and other stores 1 week later.

That's how the earlier consortium world tour dropped.

Last edited:
a week ago
That seems to be the way it's gone w/ a lot of the consortium tour drops. They get scheduled to drop at their respective boutiques first and then WW a week or two later, but then one single random boutique drops them a week or two early. So weird.

Last edited:
So, what is the consensus on EQT Support ADV sizing? I wear TTS sz 12 in ultra boost and sz 11.5 in PK NMD's. 

I am unsure if I should be looking at sz 11, 11.5 or 12. For the  adidas Consortium EQT ADV 91-16,  one of the Consortium stores recommended sizing down 1/2 size. 

Back
Top Bottom