Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Just got my OG ADVs.... Def half size up for me and the toe box is still snug. Glad I didnt go TTS

Last edited:
Starcrow x Samba consortium world tour

http://www.endclothing.com/blog/adidas-consortium-and-starcow-collaborate-on-the-iconic-samba/

just grabbed the fashion week stan smiths for 50% off

via packer shoes

code J416

works on almost everything on site

Last edited:

Thanks bro! Yep, they look sweet, will cop too! I love samba's, starcrow has taken this a level up! huge success the cons world series imo
I agree ,world tour is a huge success for adidas as  far as i am concerned.

What i especially like is the fact that it is a collection.
It has a beginning and an end. If you are lucky, or can afford to pay resell for some of those you can complete the collection.

And get some  kind of satisfaction i guess( or not 
laugh.gif
 ).

Sneaker game is crazy nowdays .

There are so many new  kicks releasing each week , that i lose track and tbh i barely feel that joy of getting a new pair of shoes in my hand , like i used to. 

Also Adidas pays huge respect to the retail end  sellers .

Collaborations is good publicity . Also ADC doesnt even sell world tour releases, they only sell through consortium accounts (if im not mistaken).

They actually make you buy through consortium retailers , while they could make a few extra $'s by selling them on ADC.

Well played adidas , well played. 
pimp.gif

got a pair of PK stans from bait for 80 bucks shipped with code FOURTH

they have all 3 colors in almost a FSR

i stayed TTS because of the flat skinny toe box. but we'll see how they fit.

Last edited:
I agree ,world tour is a huge success for adidas as  far as i am concerned.

What i especially like is the fact that it is a collection.

It has a beginning and an end. If you are lucky, or can afford to pay resell for some of those you can complete the collection.
And get some  kind of satisfaction i guess( or not :lol:  ).

Sneaker game is crazy nowdays .
There are so many new  kicks releasing each week , that i lose track and tbh i barely feel that joy of getting a new pair of shoes in my hand , like i used to. 

Also Adidas pays huge respect to the retail end  sellers .
Collaborations is good publicity . Also ADC doesnt even sell world tour releases, they only sell through consortium accounts (if im not mistaken).
They actually make you buy through consortium retailers , while they could make a few extra $'s by selling them on ADC.

Well played adidas , well played. :pimp:

Repped. Fully agree.

I'd recommend you to go half size down bro
The toebox are pretty wide on them plus the primeknit material which is not constricting.

they look really sick, question is will there be enough time to enter a discount code on adidas... i think so if they dont get too much hype

Back
Top Bottom