Adidas ORIGINALS updates

New to the thread.. Anyone know where I can cop some Adidas Supercolors size 11.5-12? Can't find a site with them

Looks like the 910s are dropping down into the 300 range. Gonna go ahead and resell both pairs of OGs I own and just cop a pair of 910s :smile:

Just received my pair of the EQT ADV OG green in a size 12 today. They look Amazing inhand. one thing about the fit everyone says it fits tts.. i think i could have went with a 11.5 for a perfect fit. I have somewhat of a wide foot but these 12s i still have a bit of room left in my toebox. Overall its not bad.

New additions to the collection from the past few weeks:

How are the adv comfort wise? Love the OG eqt line and banking on these adv ending up on clearance at least in the OG colourway

How are the adv comfort wise? Love the OG eqt line and banking on these adv ending up on clearance at least in the OG colourway
Not sure that I see the ADVs going on clearance. They seem to be selling out right away at most places that are getting them, except for some outlier sizes here and there.

The EQT ADV are real comfortable to me, a more firmer ride than boost but real lightweight & a stretchy mesh for the upper that is nice and breathable. Because of the shape it might be wise to size up .5. For all day wear these are great and actually prefer these to NMD's from my experience so far. Like most eqts this model will probably hit the sales but I wouldn't take a chance with the OG colourway. Grab them now if you can, they are worth it.

I agree on them being firm (tried taking the insole out and it's practically unwearable because the midsole is so firm, any cushioning would come from that insole), but that's not to say they're not comfortable. I guess we're all spoiled by the Ultraboost.

As for them hitting clearance, i wouldn't bet on it. All three colorway for men have constantly sold out; and to be frank, at $109 for retail, it's practically pocket change. Just buy the pairs you want now rather than risk missing out. 

Back
Top Bottom