Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Shoutout to whoever posted link to the advs on undefeated. Pure beauties[emoji]128293[/emoji]

No problem. Just looking out for the niketalk fam.

How do the 3/3's fit relative to the ADV's up there? I went TTS on the ADV's.... Also bbkangg - how do the Kith Doom's fit?

Last edited:
Un-DS'd my pair of triple blacks today. As an FYI if anyone's curious about sizing, I went with a 12 which is a half-size up from my usual 11.5 Adidas Originals sizing (which is a half-size down from my Nike/Jordan size). Initially they feel snug but once I started walking they loosened up real quickly and now I regret not copping an 11.5 because there's a lot of room and it doesn't feel quite secure. Dope shoe nonetheless but I highly recommend going with your standard Adidas Originals sizing. Also, I've got wide and flat feet.

So it's only the inner heel that has the leather. Looks to me 70% of it is the canvas inner we are used to. Cushioning seems to be leather.

What do you reckon of the gold leaf? I think only time (and use) will tell if it will slowly flak off?

Foot patrols!!!! LOL

Man I still see Starcows available... Anyone pick them up?

Whats the sizing on them? 1/2 down? Don't own any sambas wouldn't mind a pair of consortium beaters.

Also really debating picking up sambas or the stupid slam jams that i missed earlier in the month.

Tough decisions

Is the inner full leather or partial?

Btw does anyone have info for these?

These are being sent from Adidas to consortium retailers as a token of appreciation for the partnership. All are 1/1 pairs for the intended shop. I doubt they will ever go on sale

Foot patrols!!!! LOL

Man I still see Starcows available... Anyone pick them up?

Whats the sizing on them? 1/2 down? Don't own any sambas wouldn't mind a pair of consortium beaters.

Also really debating picking up sambas or the stupid slam jams that i missed earlier in the month.

Tough decisions

The starcows are TTS. Amazing collab, but you need to appreciate sambas, def not hyped up like all this stupid thing going on with NMD's. imo miles better than the ADV in terms of materials (by far), shape or heritage (none there for ADV).

Also the slam jam's are amazing in person and the materials are top notch.

The starcows are TTS. Amazing collab, but you need to appreciate sambas, def not hyped up like all this stupid thing going on with NMD's. imo miles better than the ADV in terms of materials (by far), shape or heritage (none there for ADV).

You are giving me higher expectations for the starcows...mine arrives this week..so really looking forward to em.

You are giving me higher expectations for the starcows...mine arrives this week..so really looking forward to em.

Well, as with many things this is also a matter of personal opinion. I love sambas, been wearing them for 20 years now. But regardless of that, I still think that the starcow is a really good collab with very good material as most world consortium releases.

The shade of blue, the leather, the suede the overall shape of the shoe makes them stand out. And ok I admit that the fact that it's not a yeezy or an NMD that everyone would go for like I don't know what, makes me like them just a tiny bit more.

Don't get me wrong, I like and own yeezys and NMD's, but this is for people that can appreciate things a bit differently, again in my opinion. I hope you enjoy your's I definetely do mine.

Got my sub-greens today!! They fit great, kinda like Ultra Boost which I love. I hate sizing adidas every time though, :lol:

Pretty much EU43-44 is my TTS. I got size 9.5 and 10, gonna resell whatever I don't choose. 10s ultimately fit better but I can feel it slightly slip a touch in the back. Otherwise, the 9.5s I fit, are snug, but I can imagine them feeling constricting as a day went on (kinda like my first pair of Ultra Boost that I got TTS 9.5).

Hate having weird feet.

Back
Top Bottom