Adidas ORIGINALS updates

So these are pretty much still sitting - fortunate! - because they don't have the word Boost attached to it 
happy.gif

Here's some unedited photos of me direct to feet from box.

Only item I didn't get were the all black suede ZX Flux (grabbed 3/4) and took advantage of the End free shipping deal.

Overall very satisfied with the quality. Subtle yet worthy of a second look.

#adidaswingsandhorns

@Nylon  repped. Been eyeing those as well. The details on them are great, but just way too many releases lately. Just for reference, they fit half down TTS?

Also, anyone have any thoughts on the sneakers76 collab?

@Nylon  repped. Been eyeing those as well. The details on them are great, but just way too many releases lately. Just for reference, they fit half down TTS?

I took my usual Stansmith size. Most recently being the 999 Gold Pack. 

Hope that helps?

And, i've been scoping the s76 too as well!

@Nylon
 repped. Been eyeing those as well. The details on them are great, but just way too many releases lately. Just for reference, they fit half down TTS?

I really like the s76 collab and the footpatrol eqt is also one of my favourites from this year. I think that I will go for the undft consortium though. Too many releases lately got to choose.

Yeah the S76 collab is super nice in terms of color blocking and materials, but so many releases this month it's hard to keep up with them all

Yeah the S76 collab is super nice in terms of color blocking and materials, but so many releases this month it's hard to keep up with them all
Agreed.

/// has been releasing so much heat week after week there is barely (wallet) room to breathe between releases.

Anyone know how the Superstar 80s fit? Think about picking up that Quickstrike Complex pair.

Selling the EQT ADVs today, rocking these in the office as a consolation
I still believe that one day EQT Athleisure F16 will be there. These model are the future. PK upper, full length pureboost sole with ninja/sci-fi-esque design. Although they cost more than ultraboost but they're definitely somewhere in the premium tier of adidas release.

I'm still salty for not copping the OG F2/3. But I have the allblack which is okay.

Last edited:
^^Thanks for the peace of mind - I think gonna go ahead and cop.

Crossing my fingers with the 11.5 cause I have never worn a 12 in my life haha hopefully they fit cause I wear 11.5 in UB.

^^Thanks for the peace of mind - I think gonna go ahead and cop.

Crossing my fingers with the 11.5 cause I have never worn a 12 in my life haha hopefully they fit cause I wear 11.5 in UB.
You won't be disappointed! 11.5 should fit you fine, since I went tts with my ub size for mine and they fit perfect.

so it seems like the UNDFTD Busenitzes will come with white alternate laces

Shoe's been upgraded from a pass to a might-cop lol

Busenitz sitting on bait with free shipping. Copped from end, now I'm regretting it cuz of the shipping. Oh whale, they'll ship quick.

Back
Top Bottom