Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Unds'ed today. Not sure about .5 down man, I would say TTS would be a safer bet. All the blue material is stretch and very tight, probably to provide support for hiking. Lengthwise they are fine, but I would go .5 down only with super skinny feet. Someone a few days ago suggested TTS and .5 up for wide feet, but I'm fine TTS.

Used the extra laces that come with it.

^ Agree on TTS.

Tried mine on as they just arrived and though the toebox looked GIGANTIC, the ankle up is well supported with a SOCK-LIKE fit.

Damn these fellas can do serious damage but they are deceptively light somehow!

how are the undefeateds? might be interested in a copping a pair. anybody get the mita seeulater yet? mine won't come in until next Tuesday. i was curious about the fit.
Just a 1 page ago. Anyway, very pleased with it.

Does Concepts normally oversell cuz i copped thru them. Cant remember if ive ordered from them before either. I know theyre legit so i aint questioning that

woops i missed it. i had a 9 in cart at packt but they wanted 15 dollr shippin. i said F that. 150 dollar shoe and no free shippin. im cheap son

Hoping I can cop the Undefeateds in store tomorrow at the SF boutiques getting them. Was distracted when SJS, Packers and BAIT released them online. SNS is my last hope right now online. Doubt I can cart and checkout on Bodega or Livestock when they go live.

Last edited:
New to this site, first post in fact, so hello everyone! Just copped an 8 for the undefeateds through XHIBITION, are they fairly reputable? Payment has gone through, just a bit wary that it might get cancelled if they oversold.

Struck out SNS it looks like. I'm never fast enough to nab the 12. Looks like it's in store or bust for me after I pick up my raffle win from Undefeated. 

Last edited:
Man, long day yesterday and I just slept through all of those drops.

Congrats to those who through.

God damn, how tall is your sister?

The SEEULATER def runs big.. I tried on an 11 amd them things looked like Shaq replicas. Its a huge shoe by default. Had a ton of room in my natural size.

God damn, how tall is your sister?

The SEEULATER def runs big.. I tried on an 11 amd them things looked like Shaq replicas. Its a huge shoe by default. Had a ton of room in my natural size.
My sister is 5'11. I'm about 6'3. Bodega uploaded sizes early. Managed to cop a sz 12. 

https://shop.bdgastore.com/products/x-undftd-eqt-support-adv

Was suppose to go live at 7 AM PST or 10 AM EST. Bodega always does this. Doubt they cancel.
roll.gif

Sizes 11 and 13 left. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom