Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Brought these out today . Superstar Prime Knits.

Just putting this up for record for the campus80 from this years consortium tour.

The leather has a very smooth matt texture (with the camo debossed print) which appears to be quite water resistant.The laces are waxed and really stiff. Actually the whole entire pair is stiff...looking at a longgggg break in period.

I went TTS (similar to my stansmith size).

Just putting this up for record for the campus80 from this years consortium tour.

The leather has a very smooth matt texture (with the camo debossed print) which appears to be quite water resistant.The laces are waxed and really stiff. Actually the whole entire pair is stiff...looking at a longgggg break in period.

Same sizing as stan smiths?

Those look crazy good 

Yep, however the EQT is coming tomorrow, can't wait.

So these are the EQTs from colette...
Decided that the spare laces looked better after lacing em up.

Suede is buttery soft. The black leather paneling is a nice touch. Collab branding is subtle and not loud on the leather stripes. Inner strap is a french blue. Inner sole has tri colors in white blue and red.

Went TTS.

Thanks for the Superstar Boost video - I was very curious, but it sounds like I'm waiting for a nice 50% off deal.

Anyone know if the EQT Support 93/17's are gonna be restocked? Seems like the only place I can find them in my size (12) is eBay (for approx $250+).

Anyone know if the EQT Support 93/17's are gonna be restocked? Seems like the only place I can find them in my size (12) is eBay (for approx $250+).
goat has them for $240. Maybe you can put in an offer and see if they bite on it.

Anyone still looking for the Pusha EQT Ultras? PM me and I'll send you a link to a European shop I found that has just about a FSR for $225 shipped to the US today.

Probably not.

They have more colors and styles incoming to ride on EQT train...esp since they are on a massive EQT campaign lately. (and making the EQT part of the Originals branding.)

how do gazelles fit? tts? .5 down? i wanna get the sneaker politics gazelles coming out but idk if I should go tts or .5 down as it has a leather liner and its primeknit

I wish Adidas would retro the Adidas Torsion Crush Low's! I think that shoe is very slept on(overlooked), still the design could compete with anything from today.

Everything numbered below zx 5000 is absolute fire and are all welcome in my collection when they are retro'd Adidas and the sneaker gods bless me and see it done

So these are the EQTs from colette...
Decided that the spare laces looked better after lacing em up.

Suede is buttery soft. The black leather paneling is a nice touch. Collab branding is subtle and not loud on the leather stripes. Inner strap is a french blue. Inner sole has tri colors in white blue and red.

Went TTS.
They look premium af 

Back
Top Bottom