Adidas ORIGINALS updates

A not-talked about adidas Forum, were the Crest. The epitome of hustler/street.

Frank The Butcher brought them back 10 years ago.

frank-the-butcher-adidas-originals-forum-hi-hustlers-crest-1.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2011%2F11%2Fadidas-originals-forum-crest-hi-by-frank-the-butcher-0.jpg
The worst **** is seeing people wearing Forums with the strap locked down. That **** was sacrilegious back in the day. This is how things should be.

Hey so as a dude who hasn’t owned any old school adidas since they still made Super Star 1’s back in like 2003, how do the forum 84 fit say compared to a Jordan 1? I’m looking to pull some triggers on those off white and gray ones. Spanks dudes

Hey so as a dude who hasn’t owned any old school adidas since they still made Super Star 1’s back in like 2003, how do the forum 84 fit say compared to a Jordan 1? I’m looking to pull some triggers on those off white and gray ones. Spanks dudes

I am 1/2 size smaller on the forum 84. 9.5 in Jordan 1 and 9 in the forum 84.

I am 1/2 size smaller on the forum 84. 9.5 in Jordan 1 and 9 in the forum 84.

thanks man! I too am a 9.5 in aj1 so I’ll likely grab the 9.

next question are there any places y’all know of that might still Have the white and gray high’s? Thanks again

my forum lows says delivered but i saw the fed ex guy. he didnt deliver **** to me just my neighbor. checked my neighbors package and it was pool supplies. smh

Ended up getting the bad bunny locally for 530 not a bad deal, but it's over for me at resell

Nothing else starting this month

Man I need help. I’m trying to get those Towelie campus joints but have not had the opportunity to try em on. Can anyone tell me how the fit is compared to some Stan Smiths?

Back
Top Bottom