Adidas ORIGINALS updates

ddb4.png.jpg

imagine getting those gr pink gazelles and green sambas and see these :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine thinking those are better. :lol: Also, I didnt know this was some sort of competition. :lol:

Objectively though meh, those are weak. Pink the only good looking ones but I prefer the material on the GR one. Not a real fan of the stitching on those either.

Imagine thinking those are better. :lol: Also, I didnt know this was some sort of competition. :lol:

Objectively though meh, those are weak. Pink the only good looking ones but I prefer the material on the GR one. Not a real fan of the stitching on those either.
it's no competition but it's like buying yeezys at this point, you buy one now and a similar shade comes out that's a bit better the next month. but i honestly think those are the best green sambas to release this year and i hope they make a global release. CN and JP collabs almost never release to the states

it's no competition but it's like buying yeezys at this point, you buy one now and a similar shade comes out that's a bit better the next month. but i honestly think those are the best green sambas to release this year and i hope they make a global release. CN and JP collabs almost never release to the states

Naw im not a fan of those green ones at all. The shade of green, the black and then the stitching meh. Id grab the pink and the cow print just for ****s and giggles. :lol:

Last edited:
Navy is out on End, was thinking of grabbing them.

Was also thinking of grabbing these off End, kinda another Gucci knock as I think they had a similar color? I like the shade of blue and the material.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 2.24.07 PM.png
Finally caught a restock in my size. Shout out Naked.
IMG_0559.jpeg

And these came in for work. Keeping tonal laces since I bought them for work. Although I feel like the cream laces would set them off
IMG_0551.jpeg

Finally caught a restock in my size. Shout out Naked.
IMG_0559.jpeg

And these came in for work. Keeping tonal laces since I bought them for work. Although I feel like the cream laces would set them off
IMG_0551.jpeg

That cw is sCREAMING to get laced swopped stat...

Back
Top Bottom