Adidas Originals X Dragon Ball Z Collaboration Fall 2018

Those ZX fit big, i half sized down against my TTS.

i guess you are always going with your US size right? so if you sized a half down from your US size, you pretty much bought your true size with adidas. ^^

Anyone here still waiting on shipping from the Goku restock early last week? I got an order confirmation but with over a week having passed, I'm wondering if they oversold and my order is eventually going to be cancelled.

i guess you are always going with your US size right? so if you sized a half down from your US size, you pretty much bought your true size with adidas. ^^

Yes & No. I'm TTS 9.5 as you observe from my Sig. I went with a 9 with the adidas ZX range. And that's what I did for the DBZ gokus. I mean i can go TTS but i would have to wear thicker socks or tighten the laces.

Anyone here still waiting on shipping from the Goku restock early last week? I got an order confirmation but with over a week having passed, I'm wondering if they oversold and my order is eventually going to be cancelled.
Might have to call. I had a pair of Pink Glo Pharells I ordered and I heard nothing for 2 weeks.. called and it got canceled a few days after my claim was transferred to the warehouse

I barely got shipping yesterday on my Frieza’s from the restock. Definitely some sort of hold up getting people their pairs, took 8 days to even get a label created notice.

Last edited:
I barely got shipping yesterday on my Frieza’s from the restock. Definitely some sort of hold up getting people their pairs took 8 days to even get a label created notice.

Thanks for the info y'all. I'll give it a few more days and hope for the best. Since it was from Adidas.com and not a partner retailer, I'm really hoping they'll find some way to fulfill the order. Would suck to get teased like that after striking out everywhere on release day.

The only other shoe I would like to have out of this collaboration:

adidas-kamanda-majin-buu.jpg

I hear you on that. To be honest I mainly looked at the model mockup, and when official pics dropped I only took a quick glance.

Just took another look now, the mockup is so much better :smh:

https_%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F01%2Fadidas-dragon-ball-z-vegeta-shenron-teaser-2.jpg
Dragon-Ball-Z-adidas-Ultra-Tech-Vegeta-D97054-adidas-Kamanda-Majin-Buu-D97055-Release-Date.jpg

I actually liked the final product more than the mock up oddly enough.

Once we get to the Vegeta drop I think the Goku price is gonna skyrocket.

Speaking of Goku I just copped this at Target. Fire

Attachments

• C37F8AFA-E688-4B0C-AFCB-B50DD80A762E.jpeg
    C37F8AFA-E688-4B0C-AFCB-B50DD80A762E.jpeg
    335.1 KB · Views: 14
I think im gonna pass on the Gokus at this point and grab the Frieza Yung 1s. They arent too bad on Stock X, like 25 over retail. I need the Vegeta pair though when they release. They were a must cop regardless the model.

Just tried on the regular Proshere, and they fit BIG. Going down 1/2 to 1 whole size is the plan for the Cells for me.

Back
Top Bottom