Adidas Originals X Dragon Ball Z Collaboration Fall 2018

They’re both on StockX for $5-$600. I’d imagine when they release they’ll be in the $400’s. If there really is only 1000 each then the hype really is low on these.

They’re both on StockX for $5-$600. I’d imagine when they release they’ll be in the $400’s. If there really is only 1000 each then the hype really is low on these.

Resellers are asking for those prices, some if not most don't even have the shoes yet.

I thought that number just referred to ADC stock.

If they really make them that limited it’ll just be another in a long line of horrible decisions adidas has made this year. Leaving so much money on the table.

Limited for what though lol. Seems like a kick in the face honestly

Just give me my Vegeta pair and I'm good

Those are fake news multiple taking pre orders with only 60-80$ over retail here in the Philippines.

Plus the retail store gave a vlogger here a couple of pair, idk if anyone want em maybe I can try and get em for my NT folks.

Edit: my bad folks my math was bad when converting its 60 over retail which isnt that bad still and still means its not just a thousand pair

Last edited:
Those are fake news multiple taking pre orders with only 20-40$ over retail here in the Philippines.

Plus the retail store gave a vlogger here a couple of pair, idk if anyone want em maybe I can try and get em for my NT folks.

Friezas in a 9 for the fam :nerd:

Those are fake news multiple taking pre orders with only 20-40$ over retail here in the Philippines.

goku.gif

There are definitely more than a 1,000 pairs of each. The fact that Adidas is marketing this off as collect them all to complete the photo is one reason I believe there is more.

Considering my country barely gets any limited release whatsoever and at least two stores are getting these, I'd say there's at least a 0 to the right missing in those production numbers.

Unseen Super Shenron :nerd:

Attachments

• F24D4B1F-6D68-41FA-A1AA-952A5AAFCB5E.png
    F24D4B1F-6D68-41FA-A1AA-952A5AAFCB5E.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 20
  • 20812B54-87FA-44FF-96B1-2A5EC8D0912A.png
    20812B54-87FA-44FF-96B1-2A5EC8D0912A.png
    3 MB · Views: 14
Why i find it to be wrong on the quantity is if stores are recieving they will what receive 1 full size run and thats it?? Doubt it, BAIT is going all out in LA for this drop. I cant imangine the number being that low. If it was adidas online/flagship only maybe i would believe it. I just want Goku. Maybe buu and shenron too

Back
Top Bottom