Adidas T-Mac 5 Retro 2016

Anyone have info on a restock or re release on the black/reds? Missed the link up there

adiprene is a cushioning.

Can't believe they are selling out. Only picking these up with discount. Hopefully I can pick it up later.

thapointguy thapointguy felt the same way.and still can't believe its selling out. But these were one of my absolute favorites that I had growing up. Must have.Kind bummed they still didn't use the actual wood but what else is new with retros.

brewc1ty brewc1ty adidas probably is saving that for something special. Don't k ow what or when but I hope soon. OG black/blue would be a double up for sure!

UPS lost my FNL order :smh:

I was kinda skeptical after hearing they run big and not that comfortable. But at the same time I never got his model and wanted to try them out, especially under retail. Oh well better to not have them than possibly not being able to wear them (comfortably).

Hope I can get these if ADC will be getting them. CNY (Year of the Rooster)

I hear ya.....I need these bad man.

I had the old model that was without the strap....the team modem I think.

Have you heard anything about how to grab them? Only ADC?

Last edited:
Is adidas planning on dropping any tmacs this year or is it all yeezy?

Last edited:
Is adidas planning on dropping any tmacs this year or is it all yeezy?

I hope so....man, I hate Yeezy shoes. I like T-Macs cause they are reminder aid high school when I had no money

Are the 5a anywhere besides kickscrew?

Never knew these retro'd before. Would have definitely copped.

Just copped this tee at City Gear too. Definitely would have preferred a Rockets theme, but those weren't his best days.
Screenshot_20211021-103625_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom