Adidas TS Creators are the best basketball shoes ever !!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They get a perfect score in every category. The cushioning hasa "neutral feel", doesn't give off the bounce like zoom, but you can clearly tell it absorbs the impact.

I don't have a scale to give you a precise weight, but they aren't as light as the hyperdunk. They feel about the same weight as the zoom BB. But youhave to try them to understand how great they are. The heel to toe transition is so smooth. They feel very stable, allowing you to make quick cuts and feelsecure. My only wish is that they make more colors with the leather upper like the t-mac and chauncey billups PE's, the team colors have the patent leatherupper which I don't like, but I don't think it really affects performance.

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

I LOVE THIS POST. because i just ordered some.. should ship in this week.
Which color did you get? My best friend got the patent leather one and I think it takes a little longer for those to break in. If you cut andslash a lot, you will love these.

Are these true in size or should I get half size up? Haven't tried on any adidas for years. Thanks.

wow best ever...that is quite a statement. but i know where you are coming from...these are my favorite adidas (for playing ball) in recent memory. just wantto say to everyone, if you try these on in a store don't be put off by the out of the box fit, which was terrible for me. Started off as a 6/10. But afterbreaking in a bit, fit comfort and performance are all 10/10. Adidas' best shoe in many years.

I ordered the black and red T-mac colorway, the dull looking leather is something new.
I was split between the Derrick Rose version vs Tmac , Im a rockets fan so i went with the tmac version

There is no way these are that sweet new adidas lightning feels better than the ts.. But id rather have the hyper dunk.. At my finish line id say the hyperdunk by itself to any adidas ratio is at least 20-2 that many people want a better shoe.. But believe me i have had several customers try the ts on.. But atthe end of the day only die hard t mac etc fans actually buy the shoe

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

There is no way these are that sweet new adidas lightning feels better than the ts.. But id rather have the hyper dunk.. At my finish line id say the hyper dunk by itself to any adidas ratio is at least 20-2 that many people want a better shoe.. But believe me i have had several customers try the ts on.. But at the end of the day only die hard t mac etc fans actually buy the shoe
That is because that is what the mostly know-nothing salespeople only concerned with selling shoe cleaner want to push because they are fed intothe Nike Hyped-dunk machine. Anybody that knows real shoes will tell you, like the Hyperflight, these are over-valued from a players' perspective. The TSis a shoe on par in performance with any Nike of the last two years, and will last longer as well. As for that ratio, how many adidas shoes does your storecarry? The foot Locker I go to has sold out of the three Commander colors they have, and still have multiple FSR's in hyperdunks. The salesmen there pushwhat works, not what pays.

Originally Posted by duke4005

There is no way these are that sweet new adidas lightning feels better than the ts.. But id rather have the hyper dunk.. At my finish line id say the hyper dunk by itself to any adidas ratio is at least 20-2 that many people want a better shoe.. But believe me i have had several customers try the ts on.. But at the end of the day only die hard t mac etc fans actually buy the shoe
That is because that is what the mostly know-nothing salespeople only concerned with selling shoe cleaner want to push because they are fed into the Nike Hyped-dunk machine. Anybody that knows real shoes will tell you, like the Hyperflight, these are over-valued from a players' perspective. The TS is a shoe on par in performance with any Nike of the last two years, and will last longer as well. As for that ratio, how many adidas shoes does your store carry? The foot Locker I go to has sold out of the three Commander colors they have, and still have multiple FSR's in hyperdunks. The salesmen there push what works, not what pays.

The footlocker in my area barely carries any adidas. In fact they havent had any Adidas until the commanders came out, and if they do have some, their offover to the side somewhere.

so how about the sizing? go up a half size or not? i wear a 10.5 in just about everything with the exception of lebrons and those are 11's.

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Originally Posted by duke4005

That is because that is what the mostly know-nothing salespeople only concerned with selling shoe cleaner want to push because they are fed into the Nike Hyped-dunk machine. Anybody that knows real shoes will tell you, like the Hyperflight, these are over-valued from a players' perspective. The TS is a shoe on par in performance with any Nike of the last two years, and will last longer as well. As for that ratio, how many adidas shoes does your store carry? The foot Locker I go to has sold out of the three Commander colors they have, and still have multiple FSR's in hyperdunks. The salesmen there push what works, not what pays.

The footlocker in my area barely carries any adidas. In fact they havent had any Adidas until the commanders came out, and if they do have some, their off over to the side somewhere.
This is really true, i checked nnumerous malls recently to try on creators before i ordered online. Bevely Center and Glendale Galleria had anokay amount, all the other malls like santa anita, west covina, puete hills in the sgv area is really lacking on adidas stock. I couldnt find any creators onthe the last three malls i mentioned.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

i have to disagree. The ankle isnt very good and the heel traction get worn out easily.

And you would be wrong. Ankle is very locked down, shoe is completely stable, and the Formotion allows for a bit of roll/recovery when cutting/slashing so youprevent most ankle rolls. I am telling you, these and the Commanders are 9.5/10. As for findong them, that was kind of my point. There are NO stores aroundD/FW that carry many adidas, and these are still selling out at any spot that has them (the Commanders). I have a hard time accepting a shoe storeemployee's opinion about the best shoe to buy when they try to sell me an insole with my Commanders (Finish Line).

Originally Posted by the collector23

so how about the sizing? go up a half size or not? i wear a 10.5 in just about everything with the exception of lebrons and those are 11's.

True to size for me. All of my shoes are 10 (other than zk1 and 2k4, which are 9.5), I got these in a 10 and they are fine for width and length. I have a widerthan average foot, but not too wide (i.e., i still get a D width for shoes that offer multiple widths).

How about the creator lows (Gilbert's sigs)? Are they the same in terms of performance?

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by seeksilent

are this flexible? and have enough cushioning for a 170lbs?
thnx

More than enough cushioning for a 170 pounder. These shoes are very well cushioned, not too hard, and not too soft, not too thick and not too thin. To me, theyare the Mama Bear of cushioning - just right. I weigh 170 and the creators seem like they have the cushioning and support to handle dudes who weigh much morethan I do.

There is plenty of flexibility for hoops. I didn't notice the flexibility or lack thereof (as I have in plenty of other shoes), and not noticing was a goodthing. Transition is great, and there is no problem getting up on the ball of your foot (like those early full length air max shoes in the 90s, where you wereeither flat footed or all the way on the tips of your toes, with no options in between).

How do these compare to gil zero low's? Gil's were the latest highly rated shoes from Adidas prior to this.

I just bought these (also already have the commander's)....and they are great shoes. They seem perfect in every way.

Back
Top Bottom