Adidas TS Creators are the best basketball shoes ever !!!!

how about you guys stop being so picky and just pick a shoe and hoop??? if you are any good it shouldn't matter what you are rocking when you are playing.just pick something and ball homies! no shoe is going to be perfect in every aspect so i suggest you pick a shoe and shutup.

alright, so i have had these for two weeks or so, and have played with these around 10 times.
I dont really know enough to write a review or anything like that. but for some comparison,
my last shoe was the Huarache 2k5, loved those. but my feet will tend to slide.
I feel the creators are just as good as the 2k5 and have better lock down and stability.
hope that helps people decide if these shoes are worth to buy or not.

i got these 2 weeks ago

i have 2 pairs of kobe 3's, huarache 08, hyperdunks, and kobe 2.

these are on top of my rotation now because they are such a smooth and comfortable shoe...

these and huarache 08's are on top of my rotation at the moment.

They fit very tight on me when I tried them on... I probably just have much wider feet than ya'll.

I just got a pair for cheap @ Finishline today.

Went to the gym to try them out.

Felt great, BUT Adidas have always had a wider heel than what I'm used to so I kept feeling the back slip out from underneath me.

I must say though, my feet and my back don't hurt right now, I couldn't say the same for my Zoom BB II's when I played in them.

I'm guessing a few more wears and they should be good, I may go back to Finishline and pick up a 2nd pair depending.

I'm 5'10'' 170 BTW.

My-T.

glad to hear that everyone who's tried them actually likes them. I want to get the Lightning Creators soon, those have climacool in them. I'll let youall know how they are when I get them.

just picked up the black pair of ts creators from finishline. on sale for 59.99 and you can use a printable coupon for 10 bucks off 60. only thing was i had tobuy a livestrong band to push it over 60 before taxes. with CA tax paid 55 bucks out the door. played inthem for the first time last night, all i can say isGREAT shoe. great support. cushioning is not soft as zoom, but had a good firmness to it. i might go hunt for a second pair.

Anyone know where I can a size 12 in the patent navy for $60 or less other than FNL? They just old out of the size 12.

Originally Posted by krey1231

Anyone know where I can a size 12 in the patent navy for $60 or less other than FNL? They just old out of the size 12.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Adidas-TS-Creat...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50http://cgi.ebay.com/Adida...%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

About a day or so left
happy.gif

Can anyone compare these to last years TS lightspeed? The Lightspeeds look much better, but im curious about the performance though...

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Can anyone compare these to last years TS lightspeed? The Lightspeeds look much better, but im curious about the performance though...

I think the Lightspeed was pretty good overall, except the traction totally sucked, which was a big turnoff. But the creators blow the lightspeed out of thewater. The heel to toe transition is just so smooth. And the traction is improved, it's good but not great as say the BB's, but still you shouldn'thave any problems as long as you're on a clean floor and keep your soles cleans.

I can't wait to try the Lightning Creators

84800444xf3.jpg

84800360de6.jpg

Hopefully Eastbay and Footlocker follow suit with Finishline and have this cheap soon. I will cop for $60 but FL is out of all size 15's.

Originally Posted by micheal623

That might be so but they are soo freakin ugly

i thought so too at first, but after awhile they grew on me. so much that i bought em and dont regret it one bit

the patent royal blues, or as i like to call em- the D-ROSE MEMPHIS, are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
these are beautiful!!!! also copped the bbbbbbilllllllllups! gotta say i lvoe em both

Originally Posted by hotbutter

the patent royal blues, or as i like to call em- the D-ROSE MEMPHIS, are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
these are beautiful!!!! also copped the bbbbbbilllllllllups! gotta say i lvoe em both

you just like the look? or did you actually try them? if you haven't tried them on, then what ae you waiting for???

ive never worn adidas before, anyone know how i would fit if i wear an 11.5 in nike basketball?

Back
Top Bottom