Adidas TUBULAR Thread

My sesame or grey (idk what´s coming to be honest :smile: are on their way … i´ll keep you posted which of them i received.

I believe these are to completely different models, indicated by the different product codes and the color descriptions. All European retailers only got the black, navy and sesame pair, whilst Adidas had the grey pair on their site already two weeks ago, when the black and navxy pair haven´t been released yet.

Very confusing, i´m really curious whats in my suprise bag!

Edit: if the sand version shows up, i´ll have to return them, since i definitely prefer the greys over the sands…

Last edited:
There might be a chance the grey knits on ADC might actually be the sesames, every pic of pick ups today and stock photos show the sesame instead.
I agree. Adidas probably put up the wrong colorway on their website for this release, which is hilarious. The only time we have seen the Grey/Stone colorway was at the Tubular Event in Paris for the Spring/ Summer 2016 line.

Last edited:
Some other guy has them already in hand … definitely the other grey colorway … which seems exclusively to order via Adidas EU … i´m wondering how they´d come out without the X-Strip and ropes 
pimp.gif

Got my Sesames from Asphalt Gold today and they were definitely using prototype images on their store. Looks like all the models out there will have the logo on the leather, not the sole.

Man I'm hoping the pair I ordered on ADC yesterday is Sesames, the Grey are cool but for this
particular shoe the cw doesn't excite me.

They need to stop playing games and drop theses Olives already.

Last edited:
If the ADC pairs were the grey ones watch the sesames and olives drop together later.

Anyone get shipping confirmation from ADC?

god..just spoke to an Adidas rep and most of the tubular x's will have the tre foil on the side...this honestly kills the shoe for me

:smh:

god..just spoke to an Adidas rep and most of the tubular x's will have the tre foil on the side...this honestly kills the shoe for me

:smh:

I thought that too at first harcore, but when i got my black tubular Xs, non knit, it really wasnt as bad as the pics. Its discreet and even more so when you have them on. But I guess that will depend on your perspective once you get a good look at them in person.

View media item 1696924
Unfiltered. Soho performance store is sold out of the Sesame (met The Dream there who bought like 6 pairs of the Tubular X) but the Originals store had em. They do run a half size big. Fire in person.

Last edited:

Got my Sesames from Asphalt Gold today and they were definitely using prototype images on their store. Looks like all the models out there will have the logo on the leather, not the sole.
indifferent.gif
Damn. That was one of the few reasons I ordered from Asphalt Gold.

Your boy taking L's. Looks like I learned my $28 lesson. Never buy internationally unless it's absolutely necessary

Last edited:
Just spoke to an Adidas on the phone and the guy told me they do have both a sesame and grey pair in the system, the ones online are indeed grey according to him. But he said there was no info on the Sesame/Clay other than it being in their system.

So I call 3 stores in NY and the SoHo store has Sesames.. I'm about to just order from overseas smh

Just spoke to an Adidas on the phone and the guy told me they do have both a sesame and grey pair in the system, the ones online are indeed grey according to him. But he said there was no info on the Sesame/Clay other than it being in their system.

So I call 3 stores in NY and the SoHo store has Sesames.. I'm about to just order from overseas smh

Soho Originals has it, Performance store on Houston is sold out. Time reference is today, 9/2 2:15pm.

Last edited:
My greys (or sesame's) are scheduled for tomorrow morning... Will provide an unfiltered pic!
Don't really mind the color though, diggin' both!

Just spoke to a rep on ADC..not sure what to think but he knew style & color. He told me that the Sesame color released same time as Black,Navy & Gray and sold out the fastest. Also went on to say they may restock in 4-5 weeks. For whatever it's worth, not 100% I believe but that's the info I just got

Two sizes restocked back on ADC 11.5 and a small size. Not adding to cart but maybe signs of restock?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom