Adidas TUBULAR Thread

adidas is overdoing it a little with the tubulars but god the tubular moc runner is sick as hell , great combination of casual and lifestyle shoe 

Looks like the Premium Primeknit (including sesame) will be dropping soon on adc. Feel bad for those who purchased the other one thinking this is what they were getting. Looks like the trefoil is on the sole too.

Looks like the Premium Primeknit (including sesame) will be dropping soon on adc. Feel bad for those who purchased the other one thinking this is what they were getting. Looks like the trefoil is on the sole too.

Yep.  I ordered the navy color way thinking it was the "Premium".  I'll have to re-order that sesame color when it drops.

This whole thing is confusing as all get out.

This whole thing is confusing as all get out.
Those are knits not the primeknits and it looks like the UK release of the same shoes we had because they used colour instead of color.

Well I ordered Seseme from Overkill and Whatever the heck what on ADC. 

Will see which one is right and if they are both the same and then one goes on the chopping block.

Adidas SCREWED all these Tubulars up. They have about 15 pair of the exact same colorways but different. Terrible job. 

Like for instance the Snake Pack and then the primeknit black and cyan are 2 different things. Ridiculous

vs

and 

Yeah it's crazy how alike they are, even crazier that the full cloth are considered premium. Adidas did well making different versions of each shoe, it caters to people who would prefer full knits over plastic around the toe box area. I hope they don't get the versions confused on their website.

$20 off orders $99+ on Adidas.com
*some exclusions apply

TAKE20

Shoes are still cheaper using the 15% sign up, but only by $1

Those are knits not the primeknits and it looks like the UK release of the same shoes we had because they used colour instead of color.
The Tubular X Knit is Primeknit, check out the description on ADC:

http://www.adidas.com/us/tubular-x-knit-shoes/S81674.html

I also chatted with a "Lifestyle Expert" on ADC who said the Premiums are the same shoe as the Knits, just in different colorways like Sesame:

Confusing, but that clears it up I think. I ordered a black pair and a blue pair of the Tubular X Knits assuming they are the same shoe. Not a huge fan of the side trefoil placement but I'll reserve judgment for when I see them in person. Also threw in a pair of the blue Tubular Runner Primeknits, all with the 15% off code. I'm a huge fan of Flyknit, but am intrigued by the Primeknits enough to give 'em a try (with free returns).

Last edited:
Confusing since these have only a primeknit upper and are labeled the Knits and the full primeknits are labelled primeknits. I think she's giving you incorrect information personally.

$20 off orders $99+ on Adidas.com
*some exclusions apply

TAKE20

Shoes are still cheaper using the 15% sign up, but only by $1
You the man for that code... will use this on the Sesame Primeknit's  if/when they drop/restock
roll.gif

hard to tell what is happening with this color

Confusing since these have only a primeknit upper and are labeled the Knits and the full primeknits are labelled primeknits. I think she's giving you incorrect information personally.
Very confusing. I guess we'll see when they arrive.

You the man for that code... will use this on the Sesame Primeknit's  if/when they drop/restock
roll.gif

hard to tell what is happening with this color
Definitely 2 different colorways. 

My boy just sent me an in hand unfiltered pic of gray from ADC. Definitely not the Sesame. 

Looks like my gray will be going back or to ebay. Sad thing is its a ton of folks on ebay selling gray as sesame..... someone going to be PISSED off when they get them and notice they are different.

Definitely 2 different colorways. 

My boy just sent me an in hand unfiltered pic of gray from ADC. Definitely not the Sesame. 

Looks like my gray will be going back or to ebay. Sad thing is its a ton of folks on ebay selling gray as sesame..... someone going to be PISSED off when they get them and notice they are different.
Just to clear things up --- WHY do ppl want the Sesame > Grey?

Just to clear things up --- WHY do ppl want the Sesame > Grey?

I literally like them more. I have enough plain gray. These just pop a lot more for me. Just a more beautiful colorway in my opinion

Yeah it's crazy how alike they are, even crazier that the full cloth are considered premium. Adidas did well making different versions of each shoe, it caters to people who would prefer full knits over plastic around the toe box area. I hope they don't get the versions confused on their website.
I really don't think there aren't going to be any variations to this model. All the pictures without the trefoil on the side were early pairs sent to EU shops and even Adidas photoshoots for pictures. There hasn't been a single pair without the trefoil that has been spotted "in the wild" as far as I know. Moreover, shops that were advertising this model:

are using the same exact style code (B25591) as this pair:

Not looking good for everyone who is waiting for the upper pair or expecting variations to this model

Last edited:
So no US release date for the sesames on ADC yet?

Im so confused my everything thats going on haha
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I have not seen a date but given how quick they were with this release of the blk and blue pairs, I would guess it would be soon. Unless they hit us with the beatbox and only released EU. **Still secured my pair from Overkill but I am just saying**

Beatbox  = :59 sec mark

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom