Adidas TUBULAR Thread

looks like they were excluded from discounts too...ugh... so I wouldnt have been able to use my $30 off.... =&

The greys said that are excluded from discount too after they sold out but, like the others, I also able to use my $30 off for them. Good thing too because it expired tomorrow! Not sure why that exclusion message showed up after the products we sold out though :\

The greys said that are excluded from discount too after they sold out but, like the others, I also able to use my $30 off for them. Good thing too because it expired tomorrow! Not sure why that exclusion message showed up after the products we sold out though
ohwell.gif
congrats on the cop man! 

side note- I just realized the Nova has a GITD midsole 
nthat.gif
... may be a nice consolation prize afterall 

Last edited:
I also used a promo on the grey's, and it went through fine. Just had to get in early I guess.

Copped the CNY Dooms earlier for 130. Better than the ronnies imo

Where can I get the grey Tubular Doom in a 11.5 I was an idiot and spent the day striking out on other releases smh.....

Which nova has the GITD midsole?
both the black and white models ... 
  • Neoprene upper
  • Pigskin suede overlays and 3-Stripes
  • Comfortable textile lining
  • Glow-in-the-dark outsole
  • One-piece EVA outsole for lightweight flexibility and grip
  • Imported
question for someone who has the tubulars with this sole... (before they put that circle thing in the other models) 

how many times have you eaten ****?  I can see myself falling already 

Last edited:
question for someone who has the tubulars with this sole... (before they put that circle thing in the other models) 

View media item 1881783

how many times have you eaten ****?  I can see myself falling already 
Never. I have the runners and they're super comfortable and were my go to until I copped ultra boost. The main problem with the tubulars is driving. You're not hitting the pedals with a flat surface. Sometimes I'd just take one shoe off.

Back
Top Bottom