Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Where can I get the reptile tubular novas? Any help appreciated

Last edited:
Cream is accepting phone orders. I purchased my pairs about an hour ago (box price, tax, and shipping also) . Not sure what sizes they have left but give em a call 757-961-1988 .

Black Tubular Doom PK

Grey Tubular Doom PK

What silhouette is this?

Looks like it's something in between the Tubular Viral & Tubular Doom...

Novas don't have a strap going across the upper. Radials look to be cut slightly higher. Novas have move material going around the heel. Material on the toe box is cut slightly differently as well.
i see it now thanks! as far as performance is the same? same sole quality and materials?

Novas don't have a strap going across the upper. Radials look to be cut slightly higher. Novas have move material going around the heel. Material on the toe box is cut slightly differently as well.
Radials have a stitching going down the center, and novas don't. Radials also have the sock topline, and novas seem to have the neoprene topline.

Wore my CNY Dooms out on Monday for CNY and was definitely not used to it. I had to get used it when driving, I'm probably just going to switch them off whenever I drive in the future 
laugh.gif

Cream is accepting phone orders. I purchased my pairs about an hour ago (box price, tax, and shipping also) . Not sure what sizes they have left but give em a call 757-961-1988 .

Black Tubular Doom PK

Grey Tubular Doom PK

Repped got both in my size finally!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom