Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

Interesting.. what am I looking at. Adidas logo with originals logo. No fog or jerry mention. Some new footwear looking like

there was like many sources that they were a fog version of crazy 1s. .........i don't know what to believe anymore

Your story ain't adding up man. :lol:

There's not even proof Jerry is still with adidas anymore.

Your story ain't adding up man. :lol:

There's not even proof Jerry is still with adidas anymore.
So these the ones in the vid

It makes sense that he wouldn’t want his name on this upcoming drop if there is a 2023 plan and roll out

more of that new basketball campaign. does give some fog vibes
Fib0BWUWIAAAvZ7 (1).jpg

Jerry was never the creative director! It’s all for publicity. But nahh. These aren’t fear of god! Just Adidas… FOG will get here soon hopefully

Last edited:
it looked like something that jerry and adidas worked on before jerry's departure from being the creative director of the basketball line

Or maybe adi just plagiarized jerrys stuff, but didnt wanna pay him

Or maybe adi just plagiarized jerrys stuff, but didnt wanna pay him
well it was confirmed on jerry's side that they aren't working in the basketball dept anymore and just focusing on fog athletics x adidas. wouldn't make sense to not pay him since it was the original plan until he stepped down

well it was confirmed on jerry's side that they aren't working in the basketball dept anymore and just focusing on fog athletics x adidas. wouldn't make sense to not pay him since it was the original plan until he stepped down

What happened with Jerry and the basketball department? Any word on why it didn't work out?

Would’ve been dope to see Jerry’s vision on adidas basketball line…oh well.

Jerry is still doing basketball through his Fear of God athletics line. He had some aesthetic influence on the upcoming sig lines like the Trae 2, Harden 7, and Dame. Not saying he was physically involved but the basketball line incorporated inspiration and some overall direction. The biggest issue is that the FOG aesthetic is too simplistic and wouldn’t offer enough versatility across multiple performance products or needs. Also this would begin to cannibalize his range by offering designs and colorways that were too close to the elevated FOG product.

I don’t think this was a step down thing it was more so he’s wasn’t doing it and Adidas basketball had to move forward from the initial idea / direction. Marc Dolce was leading the creative direction to bridge the gap but it ultimately didn’t really work.

Last edited:
What happened with Jerry and the basketball department? Any word on why it didn't work out?
i remember hearing the guy who was originally workng with jerry quit because he and jerry couldn't work things together. the guy was recruited from nike and wanted things to release asap while jerry wanted to take his time. got into arguments with each other.

Jerry is still doing basketball through his Fear of God athletics line. He had some aesthetic influence on the upcoming sig lines like the Trae 2, Harden 7, and Dame. Not saying he was physically involved but the basketball line incorporated inspiration and some overall direction. The biggest issue is that the FOG aesthetic is too simplistic and wouldn’t offer enough versatility across multiple performance products or needs. Also this would begin to cannibalize his range by offering designs and colorways that were too close to the elevated FOG product.

I don’t think this was a step down thing it was more so he’s wasn’t doing it and Adidas basketball had to move forward from the initial idea / direction. Marc Dolce was leading the creative direction to bridge the gap but it ultimately didn’t really work.

i remember hearing the guy who was originally workng with jerry quit because he and jerry couldn't work things together. the guy was recruited from nike and wanted things to release asap while jerry wanted to take his time. got into arguments with each other.

Appreciate the insight. :emoji_thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom