ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not real unless Kanye, Kim or Adidas say it!

#TheYeWay

Haven't you guys learned anything yet!

I've never seen MRs in person so I won't say they are better/worse than OTs. However, I sold my OTs and it didn't hurt a bit. The pain from my 2nd pair of PBs still lingers...

To me MR's have all the same color but it really sorta isn't, the tiger stripes are visible and the entire shoe changes color in different lights.

My issue with OT and MR is the painted soles

Weren't the TD's soles painted too? the white scrapes off after wear, only one that doesn't is the PB's because the rubber is solid black.

I guess I'm basic, because after having them in hand they became my favorite CW. So subtle, so dope.

Do you have other 350's to hold side by side to compare?

funny, because giallo has been more correct than Kanye and Kim and before Adidas. Ironic. 
Not talking about him

Just random Blogs n Twitter accts n IG accts in General 

Unless those 3 accts make a post 

it's not real!

Last edited:
yeah blogs are idiots. Giallo confirmed weeks ago of PB 2.0. Yet blogs and all those twitter handles kept claiming that there was no PB coming out, or a PB coming out with the blue liner. Looked real stupid Feb 19th though. 

Am I the only one who thinks OT's are basic and the worst CW of 350's?
The OT's are my second favorite cw after the PB's (tripled up on PB's, all 2015 version). But back to the OT's, I like how the pattern is more subtle than the other cw's. The pattern looks almost blue is certain lighting and they seem to look the best with the clothes I wear. Good or bad I think the OT's are probably the most descreet looking of the 350's.

yeah blogs are idiots. Giallo confirmed weeks ago of PB 2.0. Yet blogs and all those twitter handles kept claiming that there was no PB coming out, or a PB coming out with the blue liner. Looked real stupid Feb 19th though. 
that's what i'm saying

Let us not Forget  this foolio

laugh.gif

Both Major and Commonwealth are complete trash. DC needs a new store badly. Both are shady and stuck up as hell. I heard Bodega might be opening one in DC.

Where did you hear this??

The asian lady at Major is the biggest con artist in the city, and the cmmnwlth on florida ave doesnt get **** but GRs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom