ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OT's are my second favorite cw after the PB's (tripled up on PB's, all 2015 version). But back to the OT's, I like how the pattern is more subtle than the other cw's. The pattern looks almost blue is certain lighting and they seem to look the best with the clothes I wear. Good or bad I think the OT's are probably the most descreet looking of the 350's.

I feel it, I'm more of a vibrant unique color preference so that's why MR are my fav and PB's are lower on the list but also a shoe that's all black so can be worn basically with literally anything.

i think ibn secretly runs YTWW
alien.gif
 what makes ya say....

The date seems right. The CW/style is wrong maybe? I remember a post a while back where Giallo pointed out that the all whites had a heel tab and the other didn't... Last of the 350 CWs? That would make sense. We've seen them on foot here and there and they are the only color that hasn't gone public...

of course he can post pics. Lol why can't he post pics of shoes that we've already seen. It's not a secret colorway 
laugh.gif

I'm not talking about it on here!

cuz there are some real TROLLS that will steal your email pics off here n well etc etc

but everything worked out.

I'm not talking about it on here!

cuz there are some real TROLLS that will steal your email pics off here n well etc etc

but everything worked out.

Smart. Too many lurkers and salt shakers.

And congrats!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom