ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still no PM

Repped All the Haters Pop out! and I got Those Supreme's like I said I would, Mr I got you Blocked but Still Troll me!  
mean.gif
lmao you don't deserve my block button.

and cook in silence? u yap your mouth in every thread. check the last pages. everyone knows your nonsense 

Last edited:
You guys arguing probably didn't see what I posted yesterday, the **** I see grown men fighting about is embarrassing. THIS is the cancer of the sneaker community. 

Joke
a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Apparently, adidas did a silent restock on the Oxford tans today on ADC?

My friend read it on some tweet and when I go to adidas.com and search of up yeezy this comes up

Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

Just to clarify my situation I got through adc but got an error at the final screen. I had a pending charge for over two weeks that finally posted on my account. I called adc customer service twice and both times was told my order went through and that they shipped the shoes. When my shoes didn't show up I reached out to airraab to see if he would give me some simple info and he obviously lied to me. I called adc and demanded to talk to a manager and was able to get t straightened out and got a tracking number.

He really downloaded and uploaded your vids to YT though. 
sick.gif
 Hit em w/ that DMCA fam. 

Man I loved those videos when I saw them on IG 
laugh.gif

The karate kick at then end letting you know he ain't afraid to get them soles/souls a little dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom