ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Unhappy 
roll.gif

For the Adidas UK recalled 750s. The reps are now saying that tracking information was sent out by mistake and that were was no real package. And that the DHL scans didn't really happen even though it clearly shows that it left Germany and got scanned in UK.

Bunch of typos in the email from adidas uk below but thats what they told me over the phone too. 

Dear Mr ,

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience you have faced due to this situation.

I would like to kindly inform you that as there was no more items available in the stock, in the country they were placed, your order has been cancelled.

Please bare in midn that the information that has been sent to you regarding your shoes being sent out has been due to technical issue and has not been correct. 

I hope you will be successful next time you place an order with us for Yeezy shoes.

Kindesr Regards

Adidas Online shop

For the Adidas UK recalled 750s. The reps are now saying that tracking information was sent out by mistake and that were was no real package. And that the DHL scans didn't really happen even though it clearly shows that it left Germany and got scanned in UK.

Bunch of typos in the email from adidas uk below but thats what they told me over the phone too. 

Dear Mr ,

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience you have faced due to this situation.

I would like to kindly inform you that as there was no more items available in the stock, in the country they were placed, your order has been cancelled.

Please bare in midn that the information that has been sent to you regarding your shoes being sent out has been due to technical issue and has not been correct. 

I hope you will be successful next time you place an order with us for Yeezy shoes.

Kindesr Regards

Adidas Online shop
Got the same BS from CS.  I fired off an email to corporate, I don't expect much to happen.  Obviously they are lying.

@gyasih i emailed the Director of Customer Service adidas uk on linkedin. she said she wasn't the right contact but would forward my email to the right person.

I am sorry to hear of your experience with us.

Unfortunately, I am not the correct contact for this type of query but rest
assured, I have passed it on to another area of the business relating to
on-line ordering.  I have asked that they contact you regarding this
matter.

However, please come back to me if you have not had a response within the
next few days.

Regards

On the topic of 350 sole wear n tear... does anyone here have or know someone who has 3M or sole protector on there pair? I see a lot of vids installing them, but nothing about them later on. I wonder how well they hold up over time. I kinda think they'll just tear up easily after a few wears...

Last edited:
So I have a friend in Adidas CS that said that those orders actually got damaged while they were on route to the packaging facilities

Just saying what I know

So I have a friend in Adidas CS that said that those orders actually got damaged while they were on route to the packaging facilities

Just saying what I know
what happens to the shoes once they get returned? do you know if they get resold, destroyed, sold to employees? curious to know if someone at adidas is recaling packages on purpose as a way of backdooring

My TD soles looked bad because of the white and how it looks chipped/dirty-ish.  The soles of the MR are darker which in my opinion makes the wear not look as bad. 

Check it out. 
man those haven't been worn enough lol. Thought you beat them to the ground. My TD's are beat for sure. 

I've heard 16 different stories-the funniest two are they were out of stock and then phantom shipping.  Both of those make no sense, considering DHL tracked the packages to the UK and Parcelforce has record of them.

Attached are photos I took just now. I've worn the MRs twice now, the 2nd on bricked grounds. What I can is that there's evident chipping on some parts more than the usual wear and grind other shoes get. Notice first photo below showing evidently a missing curve I noticed after my 1st wear. Though it doesn't look as bad, and considering that any shoe would encounter wear and tear eventually, I hope adidas somehow remedies this kind of easy-chipping. 

View media item 1859395
[/quote]

same thing with mine you know any good shoe paint that matches the moonrock color?

what exactly are the guys who got their orders via forwarding addresses rescinded causing a fuss for? For those who got through, congrats. For those who got caught, it was a distinct possibility.

Agreed. Pretty sure Nike/Adidas specifically forbids use of forwarding services...

Last edited:
Bye bye

Blame the people who blabbed about it and didn't cook in silence.

Last edited:
what exactly are the guys who got their orders via forwarding addresses rescinded causing a fuss for? For those who got through, congrats. For those who got caught, it was a distinct possibility.

Goes back to what that dude Allen said yesterday, people feel entitled.

Just saying what I know

what happens to the shoes once they get returned? do you know if they get resold, destroyed, sold to employees? curious to know if someone at adidas is recaling packages on purpose as a way of backdooring
Adidas outlet in Charleston bout to get some heat, LOL.

I found this fake 750s tb finale version and lawd they fix the boost. I mean this is very scary... Be carful out their y'all. Dm me for the link I don't know if it's allowed to post here.

Kinda like when drug dealers report that they got robbed :smile: (extreme example but hopefully people get the point..)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom